Chapter 4: Bitch face

Y/n POV:

I was lying in my bed thinking on what I could do today considering it was a Saturday. Until my thoughts got interrupted by a text.

Messages between Noah and Y/n

Noah❤️:
Hey I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today
Me:
Hey sure I would love to what time and where?

Noah❤️:
Let's say 12:00 and I'll come pick you up just give me your address

Noah POV:

Y/n💕:
Okie it's **********
READ

I was so excited to see Y/n I had the whole day planned out I hope she likes it.

Y/n POV:

I quickly turned off my phone and got into the shower.

Twenty minutes later:

I got out of the shower and I checked the time it was 11:00 so I had an hour to get ready. I went to my closet and picked out an outfit. I wore a white off the shoulder top with ripped denim jeans and white trainers.
( your outfit)

I checked the time and it was 11:50 so I had some time to go on insta

I checked the time and it was 11:50 so I had some time to go on insta. It must have been 12:00 because I heard the door go. I ran downstairs and opened it to see a very pink to the cheeks Noah standing in front of me. "Noah, hellllloooooo" he snapped out of it and then eventually said hello.

We were walking for what felt like hours until he told me to close my eyes I looked at him confused but I nodded and closed my eyes. I felt his arm around my shoulder as he leaded me forward. "Open your eyes." I slowly opened my eyes to see we were standing in the middle of the park and on the floor was a blanket with a picnic basket on top of it."Do you like it" he said breaking the silence.
"YES! I love it" I shouted but not too loud and hugged him. I let go and we sat and talked for about an hour until she came.

I heard that annoying sarcastic voice in my ear. Riley. "Oooo look miss loner is having a little date" she said laughing at me. Noah must of seen I was getting a bit upset because he stood up and told her to fuck off. When she had finally gone I bursted out into tears. "Was that the girl that made you cry in the library the other day. I nodded wiping my tears away. "Sorry," he said hugging me tightly. I hugged him back "why are you sorry" I said confused. "Because this whole day is ruined because of her." I looked at him, then my face brightened up as I had an idea. "Hey I have an idea! Let's go back to my house and have a movie day instead!" His face brightened up and he nodded his head excitedly.

We got to my house and while he went to pick a film I went to my room and picked out some comfy clothes (black leggings and a black hoodie).

We ended up watching y/f/m ( your fav movie). I felt myself getting tired and he obviously noticed because he said "go to bed I can tidy up and then I'll leave." I felt to bad so I said "no it's ok it's 1 in the morning you can stay." "You sure?" He said making sure it was ok. My mum wouldn't be home for a week anyway as she was on a business trip so I nodded my head and ran upstairs to my brothers (oh Yh you have a brother) room and grabbed some of his clothes that were comfy enough to sleep in. I came back down to Noah and gave the clothes to him and told him he could sleep in my brothers room since he was away with his mates on holiday.

I said goodnight and went into my room to sleep until I heard a knock on the door.

A/n ooooo cliffhanger lol what happens next stay tuned to find out 🤣