Chapter 2: Him

"Are you ok" He said looking down at me.
I smiled, "Yep, I'm fine" He gave me a confused look "Your obviously not ok, what's wrong" I bursted out into tears again and he gave me a sympathetic look and kneeled down next to me. And before I knew it is caring arms were around me giving me a hug. Even though I didn't know him he made me feel safe and loved in his arms. He then stood up and put his arm out to help me out, I gladly took his hand and he pulled me up.

"I'm noah" He said breaking the silence. I smiled widely probably looking like an idiot now. "I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you Noah." Noah suddenly spoke up breaking the silence. "So what's a pretty girl like you sitting at the back of the library crying?" I must have been staring because he started waving his hand in front of my face saying "Hello,earth to Y/n!" I schnapped ( sorry I had too lol) out of it and said "Uhh it's nothing, don't worry about it."

"Do you want to be friends?" He suddenly said I was shocked at first considering no one ever wanted to be friends with me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." I cut him off "Sure I would love to be your friend." I said smiling like an idiot.

Suddenly the bell went! We said our goodbyes and I went to find Ruby and tell her everything that happened.