Chapter 5: The question

Y/n:
Just as I was about to sleep I heard a knock on the door...
"Come in" I said loud enough so they could hear it. Noah walked in and stood there looking down at his feet. " what's wrong" I asked him concerned. "I can't sleep." And even though I was kinda tired I just told him we could hang out for a bit. He sat down on my bed and I put Netflix on.

We carried on watching y/f/m until he said something. "If you don't mind me asking why does Riley bully you?" I turned to look at him to see him looking at his hands.

Noah POV:
I instantly regretted asking that. I'm such an idiot, I have just brought up some that makes her upset. I just sat there looking at my hands.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to," I started saying till she cut me off. " Noah it's ok, the reason she bully's me is because," she stopped talking and I held her hands and said "It's ok take your time" I told her giving her a reassuring smile. She smiled back to me and carried on. "Well she used to be my best friend and I had this boyfriend and after a couple of months dating him he umm cheated on me with Riley and I felt betrayed by both of them," she stopped and sighed. "I broke up with him and I confronted Riley but she denied it and told everyone I cheated on my boyfriend instead of the other way round which made everyone go against me and that's why ruby and you are my only two friends." When she stopped I gave her a hug.

Y/n POV:
When I had finished telling him the story I felt his kind arms around me giving me a big hug. I was taken by surprise at first but in the end I just hugged back.

It had been a while since I told him the story and he had just gone back into his room as I was getting a bit tired. But I only told him that because he looked very tired but he wouldn't admit it.

I missed him even though he was only a couple of rooms away. I trudged out of bed and walked to my brothers room (where he was sleeping) I climbed into the bed and I felt his arm wrap around my waist. I smiled and eventually fell asleep.

A/n I just wanted to say they are 15 by the way and I hope you like this book