Chapter 27: Police

Y/n POV:

I was in English when there was a knock at the door. The teacher opened the door and the office lady was there. "Could I please borrow Y/n?" Everyone looked at me in confusion but I was more confused then they were. I got my stuff and walked out of the cold room. "Y/n your probably wondering what's going on," I nodded "Well the police are here to talk to you." I felt scared and I immediately felt sick again. But held it back. We both walked into the office and the police took me outside. "So Y/n we need to talk to you about your brother." I gulped and slowly nodded. I got in the car and they drove us too The Police Station.

When we got to the police station they opened the door for me and led me into a room with a table and two chairs either side of it. "So Y/n I just want to ask you a few things about your brother any questions you feel uncomfortable about just tell me and we can ignore that one." The nice lady said to me I nodded and waited for the first question. "Ok so first question. When did he start beating you?" I had to think about that one. "Uhh I think about a couple of months ago." I said and the lady nodded and wrote it down. "Are you planning on seeing your brother in prison?" I don't know if I would be able to face it. "I'm not sure if I would be able to." I sadly said "Oh sweetie I completely understand if you ever do think you want to go see him just call this number and I will find you a spot." She said while handing me a piece of paper with a number on it I nodded and she asked a few more questions I answered every one. "Ok well I think we are done here I can take you back home if you want." I didn't even realize the time , it was 4:00pm. I nodded and the lady took me home.

I walked into the house and Noah came running up to me and picked me up he had tear stained cheeks and looked extremely tired. "Where were you?!" He said "I was at the police station did they not tell you." "I don't know mum and dad are at work they probably told them but they didn't tell me so I panicked I thought you got kidnapped." He said I took his hand and led him into the kitchen. I made us both a cup of tea and he took his cup from me and put it back on  the counter. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and we just stayed like that while Falling by Harry Styles played in the background. I can't explain how much I love this boy.