pure luck || chaesoo

"Ha! I won again!" Jisoo smiled happily, announcing her Mario Kart win.

Chaeyoung set her controller down and ran her fingers through her hair. "Yeah, I guess you did," She said, looking at Jisoo.
"I'm usually not very good at this... maybe luck was on my side tonight!" She looked over at Chaeyoung, still smiling. She looked genuinely happy for once.

Chaeyoung smiled back, nodding. She leaned over to kiss Jisoo, but Jisoo turned back to the screen before Chaeyoung reached her. "The next round is starting!" She said.

"Huh? Oh- Shit." Chaeyoung whispered, quickly looking at the screen and grabbing her controller to play. "I'm probably gonna stay in 10th place- oh move it, Mr. Tanooki-" Chaeyoung yelled at the screen.

She could hear Jisoo quietly laugh. She sighed and continued playing.

"Are you kidding- I hate Mr. Tanooki, my god," Chaeyoung said after the round was finished. Jisoo set down her controller and looked at Chaeyoung. "Your fault for not paying attention."

"Wh- Hey! I was trying to kiss you and the stupid round started and you turned away." She said, turning to Jisoo. She did dramatic hand motions as she spoke, the controller still in hand.

She could see Jisoo's pale face turn pink, blushing. "U-um..." Chaeyoung could tell the kissing remark made her a little taken aback, in a good way.

Suddenly, the front door opened and in stepped Lisa and Jennie, laughing. "You're too f-funny, Lisa...!" Jennie said, smiling. It was rare to see Jennie smiling, or even laughing these days.

"What?? No, you are!" Lisa replied, pointing to Jennie.

Jisoo at this point was looking, too, and Chaeyoung looked over to see her reaction. She looked back and shrugged.

"Uh- hey guys," Chaeyoung said awkwardly, getting up and walking over to the girls.

"Oh, hey," Lisa said, looking at Chaeyoung. "What are you guys doing?" She asked her, glancing at Jisoo, who was still sitting on the floor.

"We were playing Mario Kart," Chaeyoung replied. "Jisoo is surprisingly really good at it and I suck, as usual." She laughed.

Jisoo got up and walked over to Chaeyoung. "You don't suck, you're just... not as good." She said, putting a hand in her jacket pocket.

"That's... the same thing," Chaeyoung replied, not really getting what Jisoo was saying.

Jennie had walked into Lisa's room at some point during this exchange, and Lisa set down her backpack and excused herself.

"Hey, Chaeng. I'm hungry. I want pizza..." Jisoo said, pulling her phone out and ordering pizza.

"Slow down! It's like- what?- 12 AM?" She said, pulling Jisoo's phone out of her hands and checking the time. "Yeah."

Jisoo shrugged. "So?" She took her phone back. "Doesn't matter, I'm still ordering it." She finished ordering it, and shoved her phone into her pocket and smiled. "I don't really wanna play Mario Kart anymore, you?" She said, going over to the Switch they stole from Lisa. "Yeah, I guess," Chaeyoung replied, looking around the room. "What else do you want to do? While we wait for our pizza..." She asked. Jisoo shrugged.

•••

Finally, the pizza had gotten here. Jisoo answered the door, apologizing for how late she ordered.

"Thank you again, I am sorry for ordering this late." She said.

Jisoo set down the pizza on the table and went into the kitchen to grab plates. She really has to do everything, huh? Chaeyoung thought.

"Here's a plate for you, and here's mine!" Jisoo handed Chaeyoung the plate. Chaeyoung took it and opened the box of pizza and took a slice, Jisoo doing the same.

•••

"Hey Lisa, goodnight," Chaeyoung said, walking into Lisa's room. She and Jennie were sitting on the bed, playing a card game.

"Huh? Oh- Goodnight, Chaeng." Lisa said, looking up at her.

Jennie looked over too and waved goodnight to her.

She nodded and walked out of Lisa's room.

Chaeyoung opened the door to her room and immediately was greeted by a loud yell from Jisoo. "I'm changing!!"

Chaeyoung walked in quickly and shut the door. "Sorry..."

Jisoo threw her white t-shirt, jokingly, at Chaeyoung and continued to change.

Chaeyoung decided she would change too. She took off her black shirt and replaced it with Jisoo's. It didn't smell the best, but she'd been wearing it all day. It was soft and comfortable, just a little big.

Jisoo looked at Chaeyoung, dumbfounded. "Why are you wearing my gross shirt?" She asked.

Chaeyoung shrugged and took off her pants to replace them with pajamas. "You threw it at me."

Jisoo sighed and flopped onto Chaeyoung's bed. Chaeyoung's bed was a mess, sheets were undone, dirty clothes were on the bed, she had art supplies thrown on it, and most of the pillows were on the floor. Chaeyoung also didn't have a bed frame for her bed, so it was on the floor. Her floor, like her bed, had clothes and art supplies thrown everywhere. It was almost hard to walk in. Neither Jisoo nor Chaeyoung cared, however.

Chaeyoung picked up the sketchbook on her bed and flipped through it. Jisoo, curious, looked over at the said sketchbook.

"Is that me?" She asked, pointing to the page Chaeyoung was on.

"Oh... yeah, it is." She replied. The drawing was of Jisoo looking off to the side, hand under her chin. "You're a really good artist, Chaeng!" Jisoo praised, putting her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

Chaeyoung flushed. "Th-thank you, Chichu."

Jisoo took her chin off Chaeyoung's shoulder and flopped back down on the bed. Chaeyoung put her notebook down on the floor next to her bed and got up to turn off the light.

"How do you not trip in the dark with such a messy room?" Jisoo spoke from the darkness.

"Uh- Spent years trying to master the art of walking in a messy room." Chaeyoung joked. She reached the bed and got in, feeling markers under her and moving them. She reached to where she assumed Jisoo was, trying to cup her face. "What are you doing?" Jisoo laughed. "Where is your face?" Chaeyoung asked, setting her hand down into Jisoo's hair.

"Here," Jisoo took Chaeyoung's hand and put it on her face. Chaeyoung smiled, not that Nagito could see, and felt around her face for her lips. She shifted closer to Jisoo and once she got a pretty good idea where her lips were, she leaned in and kissed. She could feel Jisoo smile up against his lips. Jisoo pulled away and kissed Chaeyoung on the forehead. "You're so cute." She said, putting her arm around Chaeyoung's waist.

Chaeyoung responded by kissing Jisoo's cheek. "You are." She said.

"Shut up, we are not doing this." Jisoo let out a breathy laugh.

Chaeyoung shook his head and turned to the other side, back facing Jisoo, so Jisoo could spoon her. Jisoo, however, didn't want to spoon Chaeyoung and tapped her back angrily. Chaeyoung, getting the message, turned back over and, although she couldn't see it, knew Jisoo so she smiled and turned over. She wrapped her arm around Jisoo's skinny waist and scooted closer.

"I love you, Jisoo. Goodnight." Chaeyoung said, kissing the back of Jisoo's head.