catch me || chaennie

"Catch me, Jen."

Just a short Chaennie drabble :)))

-

"Rosie, stop running!"

Jennie followed the younger girl, hand reaching out when she was close.
"Catch me, Jen." Chaeyoung let out a small giggle, moving faster, away from her girlfriend, avoiding objects in her way. Jennie lost sight of Chaeyoung when she rounded a corner, her head shaking, small sigh falling from her lips. A scream broke the silence, Jennie ran into the kitchen, eyes falling on the girl on the ground, tears flowing down her cheeks. The older girl moved quickly, picking up the younger, setting her on the counter.

"What happened, Chaeng?" Jennie held onto her right knee, whimpers escaping her lips. "I told you to stop running." Jennie pushed up Chaeyoung's pant leg, the skin bruising.

The dark haired girl looked up into glossy brown eyes. Her fingers instantly reacting, moving across smooth skin, wiping away her tears.
"It's just a bruise, Chaeyoung. Listen to me next time, yeah?"

The girl nodded, arms wrapping around Jennie's neck.

"I'm sorry, I will. I love you, Jen." Her legs wrapped around Jennie's waist. Jennie carefully placed her hands against Chaeyoung's bottom, carrying her through the house.

"I love you, too."