i still love you || jenlisa

Jennie and Lisa broke up six months ago but now Jennie is trying to get Lisa back. Will Lisa take her back?

-

Jennie walked up to Lisa's door with flowers in her hand. It was pouring down rain and her hair and clothes were soaked but at that moment, none of that mattered. She knew all she needed was her Lalisa back.

She and Lisa had been best friends since they were 12 and 13. Jennie was now 22 and they had started dating when they were 17. They had been dating until six months ago when they had a stupid argument. At the time, Jennie didn't know why she had pushed Lisa away but she had. The memory had haunted her ever since that night that lead to her world ending.

It was the day that Jennie hated. It was the day her mother had died.

When her mother died, she never thought she could be truly happy again until she met Lisa. When she first told Lisa about her mother's passing, she had stood by Jennie through everything and every year on that day, she would show up at Jennie's door with movies and food. This year was a little different though.

One thing Jennie was terrified of was losing Lisa like she lost her mother. It haunted her and she had started to feel like that if she loved Lisa, then she would lose her. She couldn't have that.

Jennie quickly turned to look behind her from her place on the couch as she heard the door open. It was Lisa coming in with her usual ritual of bringing movies and food for the day. She smiled slightly but she also had a guilt feeling because lately she had been pushing away the person she needed.

"Hey Jen," Lisa said as she bent down to give Jennie a kiss on the lips. Lisa wasn't the only one who felt like Jennie was pushing her away because today, even her kisses felt distant. Lisa tried to push it in the back of her mind as she sat down next to Jennie.

After a couple of hours of eating and watching movies, Lisa finally turned off the television, having to tell Jennie that she felt like she was pushing her away.

"Jen, we need to talk." Lisa said as she and Jennie turned to face each other.

"About what Lis?" Jennie asked as she felt a certain nervousness in the pit of her stomach. She was afraid that Lisa could also tell how distant she has become.

"I just feel like you've become distant lately. Is there something I did?"

"No, of course not." Jennie said. "I just am afraid."

"Of what Jen?" Lisa asked, trying to help her best friend."

"I don't know," Jennie said. She was lying. She knew it and Lisa knew it.

"Jen, I don't know how to help you if you don't tell me."

I just don't want to talk about it, ok Lis." Jennie said as she stood up and walked over to the kitchen. Lisa stood up and followed her.

"Jennie, if you can't trust me enough to tell me what's wrong then, I'm afraid we can't be together." Lisa felt tears welling up in her eyes as she said that. Saying that hurt her more than anything.

"I just don't know Lis. I just need time." Jennie said. She didn't want to have the pain of losing Lisa, but she didn't realize at the time that she was going to lose her anyway.

Lisa sighed and said, "Well, call me when you do know Jen." Then she turned around and left.

Jennie fell to her knees crying after Lisa left. She realized the mistake she had made. It haunted her for six months until she finally came up with the courage to try to get Lisa back. If there was one thing she knew she needed was Lisa.

When she finally got up the courage to get Lisa back, she stuck a couple of old pictures in her purse and got some flowers from the flower bed outside, then ran to Lisa's house in the pouring rain.

So here she was. She knew that Lisa might not take her back after six months but she needed to try something. Jennie slowly lifted her hand and rang the doorbell. She stood there and after a few seconds, she heard someone on the other side of the door.

Lisa opened the door to see a soaked, shaking Jennie holding flowers and what looked like a heavy purse on her shoulder. It took her a minute to respond but when she did she said, "Jennie, are you insane? It's raining and cold out there."

Jennie hadn't really noticed how cold it was but at that moment it really didn't matter. "Lisa, can we talk?"

Lisa nodded her head and moved out of the way to let Jennie in then she shut the door behind them. She slowly turned around and said, "So, what did you want to talk about?"

Jennie lifted her shaking hand and handed Lisa the flowers, which Lisa smiled slightly as she took. "Lisa, I am so sorry. I know it's been six months. I was just afraid to tell you the truth about how I was feeling about well, everything."

Lisa sighed as she slowly shook her head. "Jennie, do you even know how much I have been hurting these past six months? Knowing that I was losing you as even my friend hurt me more than you'll ever know."

"Lisa, I know, it hurt me really badly too. As weird as it sounds. I was afraid of losing you. So at the time it made more sense to push you away."

Lisa looked at her with a confused look on her face. "Jennie, you know you couldn't lose me."

"You don't know that Lisa! My mom died from cancer. I was just afraid of losing you in a tragic way like that." Jennie took a deep breath as she said, "Lisa, letting you leave that night was the worst mistake I ever made. I realize that I broke your heart and that you probably won't take me back but I will always love you and if you give me the chance, I want to put your heart back together again."

Lisa smiled slightly as Jennie dug a few pictures out of her purse. They were pictures of the two of them giving each other kisses on the cheeks. Lisa smiled after Jennie handed her the pictures. She felt herself missing Jennie more than ever, even if she was standing right in front of her.

"Lis, I really miss you and I've been losing my mind thinking of you and how we used to be. I should have never let you leave, I still want you, for better and for worse and I would wait for you forever."

Tears dwelled up in Lisa's eyes as she looked back down at the pictures. She slowly set down the flowers and pictures on the table next to the door and walked up to Jennie. She ran her hands over Jennie's arms then took her hands in hers. "Why didn't you tell me what was bothering you then instead of pushing me away?"

Jennie looked down at their joined hands and quietly said, "I don't know."

Lisa continued to rub Jennie's hands with her thumbs. "I do still love you, you know."

Jennie looked up at Lisa with a smile on her face. "You do?" Lisa nodded her head. Jennie's smile grew as she leaned in closer to Lisa. "I love you too Lis, I always will. So, will you take me back as your girlfriend?"

Lisa pulled Jennie into a hug and buried her face in Jennie's neck. "Yeah, I will. I missed you so much Jen."

"I missed you too Lis," Jennie said as she squeezed Lisa tighter. After a couple of minutes, she pulled away slightly and kissed Lisa on the lips.

As they stood there, sharing a kiss, they realized they never wanted to be away from each other again. Neither of them knew how they lived without the other one for six months but they knew they would never do that again.

blackpink oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें