Chapter Five: Thinking Out Loud

Start from the beginning

He sung the song so beautifully. When he was finished he the crowed cheered. He came to my table and I hugged him. "That was beautiful" I said.

"That was only for you beautiful" I pulled away from the hug.

"You know you don't have to call me beautiful all the time, Josh"I said.

"Yes I do, you're the most beautiful girl I've laid eyes on. And you're the only girl I should be looking at". You make me smile even when I don't even want to,and I love you for that. I know its a little too fast for me to say I love you but for me my love for you doesn't have a time limit" Josh said.

"J-Josh" I began. He stopped me.

"No Meghan, you don't have to tell me you love me. Because you can wait till you fall in love with me, I don't care how long it will take I will make you fall in love with me Meghan Blue" he stopped talking. He was breathing heavily. I looked at his amazing eyes. I kissed him as passionate as I could. His hand's wondering all over my body. "Let me take you home" he said. I looked at his eyes and saw lust.

I nodded looking at him straight in the eyes. He smiled. He was so hot I can't believe he's all mine.. He took me into Pine Forest and there was this cute cabin there I could see it from where I was. I was so tired.

"Are you okay Meghan?"

"Yeah I'm fine". He stopped and looked at me.

"Maybe I should pick you up". He put his arm around my legs and my neck and picked me up bridal style. I smiled and looked at him.

"Thank you Josh"

"No problem baby" he said. He truly was perfect for me.

We were in the cabin now. He placed me on the bed and came on top of me. He started kissing me hard I didn't mind. I knew I wanted to lose my v-card by him. He slowly took my clothes off. I was new with this so I didn't interfere as much.

He took off his own clothes, as he started kissing my neck. Soon leaving butterfly kisses. Then he brought his canines out. "Baby this might hurt a little" he said. I took a deep breath and his teeth went in my neck. I could barely feel the pain I felt pleasure instead.

He kissed the spot and start kissing my lips. I cant believe I'm his now officially.

{Next Morning, Still Meghan's POV}

I felt the sun coming out piercing through window and through the curtains. I opened my eyes squinting as the sun hit them. I feel an arm around my waist I turn around and see Josh. All the memory's form last night suddenly came upon me. I smiled. I was still looking at him. I shifted my body so I was looking at him directly. He was snoring. He looked so cute when he's asleep.

My cell phone went off. I tried to get it. I forgot to tell the girls last night about staying with Josh. There probably so mad and worried. I couldn't get my phone. Josh tightened his grip on me even more.

"Baby just turn it off". I went to turn my phone off and I was still looking at him. Suddenly he opened his eyes so quickly I flinched. He smiled at me. I did the same.

"Good morning Meg" he said in his morning voice. It was so sexy.

"Josh baby, I have to go the girls are probably really worried about me"

"Noo please can you stay just a little more with me in bed? the sun just came up you have lots of time" he said.

"No, I'm sorry I have school today so its better if I go now". I said. He let go of me.

"Fine just because it's school today if it was the weekend I would have made you stay".

I smile and got out of bed. I ran to the wash room in the bed room. I washed my face put my hair in a bun. I came out running. Josh just stared at me amused.

"What?!" I asked looking at him. He looked at me up and down. I finally looked at myself and realized. I have my bra and my underwear on. My face went red.

"You could have told me this earlier Josh" I said. While putting my tights on.

"Now why would I want to ruin the good moment for myself?" he asked while smirking. I looked at him and gave him a small smile. I put my tank top on and my jeans jacket.

I kissed him on he cheek. He pulled me on top of him. "Is that all your going to give me?" I kissed him on the lips.

"Bye baby I have to go okay"

Bye, I love you" he said with smile.

I ran out the door and ran home. I guess it pays off training Rosalina for track last year. I was on front of the apartment I walked in and I buzzed in the girls let me up. I walked in front of the door I opened the door all I could hear was the girls yelling. oh god I'm in deep shit I thought to myself.

A\N

So how was Chapter Five- Thinking out loud? I hope you guys liked it sorry, I haven't updated lately I needed my editor to edit this chapter she couldn't do it. So I just published it unedited. Hope that's okay.

Don't forget to vote or comment.

XOXO RAZIA101