"He's not done yet?", Jungkook suddenly opened the door and went inside. Yoongi followed him. Seokjin walked in to find bundles of curtains and carpets on the floor and also some other cloth pieces, all laid out neatly and in one corner, Taehyung smiling brightly at them.

June 26 | DAY 2
11 : 29 am

Sunlight was pouring in through the only window present in that room. The room was big enough for seven people to sleep in, on the floor, on the 'bed' that Taehyung prepared.

Yoongi suddenly went and lied down in one of the corners as if he was claiming it.

"This is good. I'm gonna be sleeping here.", Yoongi said in a tired voice. He adjusted his bag as a pillow under his head and closed his eyes.

"Whoa, daebak! This is really comfortable.", said Seokjin after sitting down on the curtains.

Everybody made themselves comfortable on the floor. They were all very tired and very hungry.

Seokjin took his phone out from his backpack and checked it. There was no service and the battery was low. They had no means to communicate with the outside world.

"Anybody has a phone which works?", Seokjin asked but everybody nodded no. He sighed, contemplating the fact that they can't stay in the supermarket for the rest of their lives.

Suddenly he heard a sound, it sounded like a vehicle and he suddenly looked outside through the small window but saw nothing.

"What is it Seokjin? Is there someone outside?", Hoseok asked him, noticing him looking outside.

"I think I heard something... Like a car... I thought...", Seokjin said, still looking outside scanning for something moving.

"Hyung, that was my stomach.", said Jungkook, who was sitting right next to Seokjin, rubbing his belly.

"Yeah, we need food... We need supplies... Where can we find them?", Taehyung stood up.

"I'm hungry too."

"Dude, we're in a supermarket. There'll be plenty of food and supplies.", Yoongi said, his eyes still closed.

"Oh yeah... Come on! Let's go look for something to eat.", Jungkook jumped up with enthusiasm and left the room with Taehyung. Seokjin followed them too, just to see what all options they had.

The store was completely messed up. Everything was scattered here and there, some on the shelves and some on the floor. But it had everything, all the essential things they needed.

"Thank God this is a supermarket

"Thank God this is a supermarket... Or else we would have starved to death.", Jungkook said when he spotted some packets of bread on one of the shelves.