Weak

I don't know what to tell ya'

what a shame, couldn't you agree? She's having the time of her life with her "soulmate" isn't she?

Is he her soulmate or is she just comfortable? Doubt lingers on her mind, running and replaying the same thoughts and fault.

is it your fault?

are you faking?

how pathetic can you be,

faking something just so easy to do.

you're weak.

A painful churn in her stomach caused a burning-like sensation to start. They say the eyes never lie.

"Are you okay?"
He asked. Dulled with the feeling of detachment and the lack of care. She was always a good judge of character. How pathetic can she be to end up like this?

"I'm feeling fine"
She smiled, but he was never a good judge of character.

He smiled, latching his arm around your waist. Kissing the side of her forehead.
"Try to enjoy our cruise, we'll do something even more fun at the hotel" he chuckled. Usually, these stuff would make her smile.

But this time,
tsk, what a child.

She laughed it off, drinking the rest of her red wine on her hand and swayed away from him. It is a cruise party after all, why not get a little drunk?

-
As red as blood, the wine was poured into her glass for the third time. The clock is ticking, waves of guilt and sadness staring to overflow within her mind. As she looked back at her fiancée, little by little, her confidence in her relationship collapsed.

Would she rather stay in an unfulfilled, stale, relationship out of familiarity or go out and find something more satisfying?

Just keep smiling.

Fear and guilt is what best describes her at this very moment. Broken from comfort and confidence. The red alcohol isn't doing anything for her. She was walked to the edge of the ship, when she walked right into the back of a man.

"Uh—sorry" she spoke out.
Clearly mesmerized by the tall man's eyes. As piercing and blue as a diamond. Shining underneath the sun, revealing its true beauty.

He smiled softly, "come with me"

She was flustered, never expecting someone with such a tall figure,  strong jawline, and cheekbones to have such a husky deep voice.

"I'm sorry, what?"
She was just one thought away from retorting with the obvious—i have a boyfriend card. His whole figure was enticing, a silk navy blue suit he wore. Small, yet noticeable cross earring on one of his ear. Contrasting with the slightly revealed chest under his suit, revealing art pieces only one can imagine how long he took.

"There's a party just over there, you're..."
he ran his eyes up and down her figure, obviously taking a mental picture. "Practically already dressed for it"