Waking Up with Heaven

His fingertips grazed on top of your cheek, dancing ever so carefully— stroking with care. His head laid on the pillow, messy hair, piercing- baby blue eyes, and tattoos.
A pure form of; Andrew Dennis Biersack.
Smiling, happy, and induced by a drug called: love.

Love was clearly evident in his eyes, he was radiating with pure fondness. A fondness he directed solely to his lover; you.
After only three years together, the passion and intimacy grew even more. It was absolute hell, pure torture whenever something kept the two young loves apart.

A soft, white blanket only covered yours and his' waist until your feet. He, noticing your upper body stiffen, cold, with goosebumps all over— decided to wrap his tattooed arms around you before covering the both of you with the sheet.

"Babe" he spoke,
after feeling your body hug him back.
"You awake?" He asked.
Looking down, he saw his lovers eyes meeting his. A smirk tugged on his lips, waiting for your reaction.

"Andy, stop smoking!" You retorted, the stench of old smoke still lingering from hours ago. You pushed him away slightly, to no avail. He laughed slightly, loving this motherly side of you.

"I'm serious, Andrew"
He rolled his eyes, smiling at you.

"I love you"
he spoke, husky and sultry.
You knew this side of him, all too well actually. He's being dominant. An extremely attractive look on him. Your favorite.

"I love you too"
You smiled. Your lips connected together perfectly with his, tangling your fingers in his hair— pulling on it slightly.

He's; the heaven woken up beside you.