Warpaint

Andy ran around the dressing room; making you giggle and to psych himself out. It's Black Veil Brides' third big show, you swore to not miss a second of it.

Truth be told, behind that tall, lively personality lived a shy, anxiety driven boy from Ohio that just wanted to rock on a show.
But anxiety's a bitch isn't it?

Andy tried his best to not show you any signs of anxiety or doubt; failing miserably.
why would he do that?
You thought, you knew exactly his characteristics and habits— as he does to you too.

He looked into the mirror once again, adding to his warpaint some last-special touches. He gazed at you for a moment.
People who didn't knew him won't think much of it, oh but you do. His eyes didn't spark like they'd usually do.

Holding his hand seemed to do the magic, oceans of doubt washed away by just a simple action. The tense body of Andy let loose; he was free.

"Here"
He spoke, getting his signature Andy Sixx lipstick from the table onto his hands.
"Hold still, darling"
He cooed, using his favorite name call for you; because you deserved to be loved in such ways that was beyond words:
Inexplicably, indescribably, extraordinarily.

He leaned in, gliding the red lipstick on your lips, his eyes occasionally fled to your lips. Baby blue eyes gazed onto dark brown ones; yours. For a moment, nothing else matters, nothing else existed.

Finally, colliding with each other. Letting all emotions but astonishing feelings wash away.

"You're gorgeous"
He spoke, after collecting his breath. Leaving you with a distinct red mark on your lips.
People are gonna yell; making you all the more excited.

"You're heavenly"

He was going to object, saying something more. But his friends came in, cheering as they do.

"Andy kissed Lauren!"
Ashley yelled, followed by three other people. They're little boys, that's all they were.

"Oh shut up!"
Andy yelled back, causing Jinxx, CC, and Jake to roar out their laughs. Ashley stood there; looking extremely proud.

You're never getting over them.