Chapter 20

"I love you.." he said without missing a second looking at me.
I can't move, it's a mix emotion. Its unbelievable.

"I love you... as a friend Liozza" And that hurts me even more. I knew that he would say that.

I can't hide my tears as well as my voice keeps on sobbing.

"Why are you doing this to me, why does it to be that hard..."

"Liozza, it's not what you think... everything we've done was all true but it doesn't mean anything to me, I treated you as my sister that time and no more no less"

"Everything you feel to me, leave it"
He added.

"What are you talking about?" All I can say at this moment. Still crying. And I don't care if he saw me hurting right now. I can't explain—all I know is I'm falling.

"I knew you saw us— and I knew you've been hurting about that, Liozza without  telling me what you feel I know it already, I didn't showed up cause I knew I will hurt you even more if I do"

I was left froze and no words let out on my mouth right now.

"Liozza, I can't catch you..."
He said sincerely facing at me.

"You're leaving me—now that I am falling for you? Is that how easy for you to let go?"

"Let go what Liozza? To let go what?"
He said with sarcasm tune.

"To let go everything about us..."
I can't stop my voice for rattling while looking at him telling what he feels.

"Us? There's nothing about us! I treated you as my sister and there's no more of it, Tita ask me to hang out with you —for you to get away from yourself-to get away from boredom's!"

"No! It's not true! It's not true!" And now I can't stop my self to shout in front of him. What he said is unbelievable and hard to endure.

"Liozza!" I heard mom called me not far away from us. I look at her into her eyes.

"Is that true mom?"
I asked straight looking in her eyes.

"No Liozza, listen to me.. it's not what you think." Mom said in confused, and I know she is lying.

"No!"
Shaking my head.

I heard someone is walking towards us, and it was a girl whom with Ash earlier.

"I can't catch you Liozza!"

"Then tell me why?"
I shouted to him back.

"Because I have a girlfriend already..."
he said while holding the girls hand.

And it hurts me more, seeing the man that I knew I fall to-holding the others hand.

"I'm sorry— sorry that I can't stop my self from falling to someone! I wished that I could do something for this...I wished you didn't showed up! I wish you weren't!"

The last phrase I said before I ran, ran away from them again. And then I found out that I am at the building terrace.

I can't stop my self from walking into it. It's like my body has its own soul to move by its self.

"Liozza! Stay away from that Liozza!" I hear my moms voice, but it feels like I don't want to listen to her. I am broke, assumed and hurting.

"Liozza! Don't do that!"
She added.

I was closing my eyes—right now feeling the breeze from the air that hits me.

I was holding the terrace holder, facing the parking area from the building where we at.

"Liozza! Don't do that! Oh God—Liozza my princess don't" I can tell that mom is crying right now.

But there's no more painful than this feeling. I fall in love for the first time at the same time I hurt a lot for it.

I slowly move my hand—loosening my hand from holding into the metal that I was holding.

"I'm sorry..." the words that comes from my mouth. Before I let go and let my self fall from the building where I am.

I can't live this way. I don't want to live this way ! I am a woman—loving a man.
A man who can't love me back.

"Only a woman can love a man even the man can't love us back"

Only a woman can love this way to a man...

Only a woman can feel this way...

Only a woman can.

To be continued