Chapter 04

After a short time of driving, finally I am already at the place were we will meet to. Seeing a girl inside the coffee shop in a short glance while tapping its finger in the table, I knew who was it.

"Bibliozza!"
She greeted first as she see me walking in the entrance.

"Hands off!"
I tapped her hands as she about to hug me, but then I let her to—and now she's hugging me tight right now.

We've been not seeing each other for days, but look at her now! She misses me like we never seen each other for years. She is much older than me but acted like I am the eldest.

"What's on that face Zza?"
She ask while looking at me with my facial expression.

"Its just tired..."
I lamely sit opposite on hers and raise my hand to the waitress. That is walking towards our table with its listing paper on.

"You're always reading your books... who wouldn't be tired?"
She smiles while brushing her hair.
I can't say that she hates book nor love it. She's in between, and I never seen her before reading a book except of the school books and other school papers.

She's not putting make ups on but her beauty still stands out. She's wearing a plain loose shirt inserted in her fit skirt with her transparent hills designed with sparkling glitters.

As the waitress lay the menu, I ordered our favorite with Aya, some sweets food with coffee as always.

"You should have take a rest..."
She talks after the waiter walk away from us.

"It's my own kind of rest..."
Clinching my arms in my chest leaning gently while facing her.

"Yah! I know..."
She sips her coffee as the order arrives.

There were cookies and cakes but we both sip the coffee first, we orders two slices of strawberry cakes and chocolate coffee.

"What's on you?"
I ask while raising my eyebrows, holding my coffee in my left hand. Asking why she wants me to meet her here.

"Oh—I just misses you so much"
She smiles genuinely, giggling.

I love the way she does that. She looks even prettier. And even more cuter.

"Thats it? No presents?"
Laying my right hand, waiting for something from her. Raising my eyebrows.

"Hahaha! Ohh come on! Of course... How would I forget...."
She gets something in her shoulder bag and laid me a big box wrapped from a  silver-tinfoil gift wrapper.

I know what it is without looking the inside yet. She always knew my favorites and likes.
Even my fears and of course my dislikes. She even know me well than my parents.

So I smiled and kisses her on cheeks.
That's the way how I showed her that I am thankful.

"Hihi you're always welcome" She said,
I leaned on the chair while crossing my arms.

"I thought you're happy?"
"Is there something wrong?"
She added with a worry look.

I fix my glasses first before looking straight to her.

"Its a book...."

"Of course, its always a book!"
"What's wrong with the book then?"

I tell her all what had happened to me lately, all of the details with the acting stuff. I can't just hide any details from her. We share our secrets and some of the missing scenes. She's like a big sister of me. And I can tell that she is worst than me.

"You did that?"
She laughed hard while looking at me.
I was left crossing my eyebrows.

"Why would I not?"
I laughed a bit. Setting a side my coffee and starts to eat the cake.

"You're totally a bastard, thats why I loved you so much!"
She laughed hard holding her stomach, stopping herself from overreacting.

She's not on my side from what I did. She is just laughing because how I am irritated when I am waiting. And I know that right now she is imagining what my face looks like.

"Stop laughing please.."

"Oh sorry" she laid her hands as she surrenders.
"Any update about that?"
Referring to the book that I left.

"Uh—not yet, maybe I will talk to Lib tomorrow...."

"Yeah that's a good idea..."

While eating, we talked a lot of things. Shared the missing stuff we had and even laugh hearing our own jokes. We even had our another order, eating while talking. And I didn't even notice that we takes almost three hours staying in the shop.

She still have lots of stuff to do at home so she decided to go. She didn't bring her car since her brother didn't  let her to. If my mother is so protective of me in driving, her brother is the most protective brother that she has in her life. She is just allowed when she's with her brother, and of course when she's with me.

So I decided to give her a ride since, I knew where she lives and I always went there before. She seats beside me while leaning herself comfortable after she had done her seatbelt.

"Im going..."
She said as we arrive in front of their house, the lights were all off except the lights from the gates.

"Sure..."
I wave at her while she's walking towards their gate. Her village is not far away from our village. So it may not take time to go home.

I watched her till she gets inside and glanced me before getting in. I let out a smile before I face the steering wheel and starts the engine.

While driving my way back home.
My phone buzz in, beside me. And a message from nowhere pop-up in my screen. I am focusing right now in the road so I left it still.

I don't entertain strangers, specially unregistered number. There were only few people roaming around in the city and mostly of the shops were closed except the twenty four hours store.  After meanwhile I found myself sitting inside the car facing the front gate.

Only the households open the gates for me so I guess everyone is sleeping. I parked my car directly to the garage and locked it before rushing in.

I walk towards the kitchen first and drinks cold water sitting in the kitchen islands. After drinking some, I go directly to my room and locked the door. Switching on the light. And sits first before I decided to rush in the washroom.

I washes my self first before changing a pair of sleeping pajamas walking towards the book shelves, switching off the lights then reads some of it leaning on the headboard.

After how many minutes...

It takes only minutes to scan my books because I feel sleepy already.

The room was dark because of the off lights and checked my phone to checked the time.

It is 2:01 am of dawn.

Laying myself comfortably in my bed putting aside my books in the side table.

I was about to locked my phone when the message earlier was still there..

Someone's no.

I have your—...

I didn't finish to read the message as I felt closing of my eyes and suddenly found my sleep sleeping.

To be continued