Chapter 06

After I went from the shop. I directly rush in my room putting the book in my bed, and placing the foods in the side table. I didn't bother my self to change clothes, but to remove my jeans and leave my underwear on, with my oversized t-shirt. I lean myself on the headboard and starts to read the book which I left and now its in my hands.

Read

Read

Read!

I was reading the book for how many hours and now, I can't believe that I am at the epilogue which is the last part.

Woah... Im reading this whole day without going out my room.
I don't even know that this book would it be that short. The last part said that there will be a continuation of this book so it might not a problem.

I wonder why mom didn't, check me here for staying here in my room for almost a day.

Should I still need to question myself with that? She's always been busy, and only takes her time with me sometimes whenever she gets a chance.

When I am already in the last page of the last part. A sheet of paper catch my attention. It is a white sheet of paper folded twice.

I slightly open it, and surprise when I see a hand written message I think.

Hey there'
Always look around,
Don't leave your book.

Ash-

After reading the message written in the paper I quickly crunch the paper then just throw it away.

Disturbance! Freak..
Without knowing the name written on it, I can really tell that there's no other man instead of that man, What? Yeah! That man... you knew what I meant.

After a hour , I'm finally done reading with the book so I put it on the side table. I was about to stand when I heard something on the floor. It was my feet—step on a empty wrapper which is scattered all over the floor. I glance my room and my eyebrows meet each other as I see the trashes everywhere. There are empty bottles of yogurts, cellophane trashes and crushed piece of junk foods.

I sit back, holding my forehead. I just cant believe that I made this mess without noticing while I was reading. Mom will really gonna hit me hard once she see this.
I felt drying in my throat so I decided to go to the kitchen and open the fridge.

"Eat lunch..."
She speak while leaning her back from the kitchen island while looking at me.
I notice that she is still wearing her hospital gown, so I can really tell that she's just arrived.

"Im full—"
"Okay! Okay"
I surrender my hands when her facial expression change as I about to reject her.

I can't just refuse her knowing that she would throw my books.

I didn't bother to look at her, I let my self to sit on the chair and focused on my food that is place on the table. I didn't know that I was that hungry.
I eat alone because mom went directly to her room after telling me to eat.

After eating I decided to go back and walk  towards my room, I get my phone and click someone's no.

"Liozza!"
"Whats up?"
She directly answer as she receive my call.

"Nothing.. its just, I want you to come over"
I said while facing on the window, the season is great to make myself comfortable.

"Oh my really? Hahaha okay coming"
Then she hangup the call. I know she is really excited now to come over, its that I am really rare on telling her to come.
I found my room cleaned again so, I go to the washroom and cleans my self.