Christmas Troubles

Every year, the older Vocaloids dress up as things found during Christmas time, including Santa, his elves, a tree, a snowman, and angels. They did this to help keep the smaller Vocaloids' imaginations alive. Although, Ryuto tried to pretend he didn't like to sit on Santa's lap.

"Who'll be Santa this year?" Kiyoteru pushed up his glasses and lifted his head to look around the room. In his hands, he held a clipboard listing the costumes. "And Mrs. Claus?"

"I nominate Piko as Santa!" Miki quickly piped up, casting the white haired boy a sly grin. He fumed. She was only doing that to ruin his plans!

"Excuse me? I wanted to be an elf with Len!" Piko stood from the wooden chair he had been seated in.

"Does anyone object to Piko being Santa?" Kiyoteru ignored Piko's protests.

"Don't worry." Len leaned over to whisper in his boyfriend's ear. "I have a plan." Raising his hand, he announced to the room that he wanted to be Mrs. Claus.

Kiyoteru scribbled their names down. "Done! Alright. IA, Mayu, Luka, Yuma, and SeeU as the angels this year, yeah?"

"What?! Why the hell am I an angel?" IA shouted. Kiyoteru stared at her, startled.

"Um, well, wasn't it obvious you'd be an angel this year? You've avoided it for the past few years, and I don't think anyone would disagree when I say that you're probably the most angelic person in the room." He blushed, pushing up his glasses again.

"Hey! I'm the only one who can call her an angel!" Gakupo yelled, shaking his fist at Kiyoteru.

"S-Sorry..."

"Don't get off topic! Why do I have to be an angel?" IA pushed herself into the conversation once more.

"Well, you'd look amazing in the costume, for one." Gakupo shrugged, arching an eyebrow in her direction.

IA returned the expression. "Oh, so should I keep it a little longer?"

Gakupo sat up straighter. "Would you?"

IA gave a tinkling laugh. "Of course." She purred.

"Okay, can we get back to the main problem here?" Kiyoteru tried to settle the room once more.

"Um, I'd also like to ask why I'm an angel." Yuma raised his hand.

"Because Gumi nominated you." Kiyoteru told the disgruntled young man as Gumi started giggling uncontrollably.

"Sorry, love. I had to." She placed a hand on his arm, looking up at him innocently. He sighed.

"Alright. So I guess it's okay that I nominated you to dress as the tree this year?" He smirked.

Gumi gasped. "You didn't! Why?! I never wanted to be the tree!" She groaned before letting out an exasperated sigh. "Fine. Okay. I accept my duty as the tree."

"Good. Now, Miki, you said you wanted to be the snowman earlier, right?" Kiyoteru directed the conversation to the red-head. She nodded. He glanced down at the clipboard again. "And...Gakupo, Flower, Kaito, Oliver, Yukari, Meiko, Yohioloid, and me as the elves?" When there wasn't any objections, he continued. "Last, but not least, the presents are Flower, Galaco, Rion, Lapis, Lily, and Rin? Is that good?" Kiyoteru glanced around the room.

"Len! You can unwrap me anytime!" Lapis screeched from her place on the floor, making a motion as if she were about to crawl over to the blonde. However, Piko growled at her and watched as Rion restrained the smaller girl.

"Okay, so we're done here! Everybody, go pick up your costumes and let's change! We've got two hours before the kids wake up." Kiyoteru stood up, clapping his hands together in the process.