Truth or Dare: Sort Of

"No! I'm not doing that!" Miki screamed, trying to remove herself from Piko's grip.

For some reason, Piko loved to torment poor Miki. He lived to torture her and stalk Len.

At least, that's what everyone assumed.

"You'll lose if you don't." Piko grinned evilly, his smile unnaturally wide.

"Please!" Miki pleaded.

"C'mon. Kiss the strawberries. They love you." Piko insisted, pushing her towards the bowl of red fruit.

"I hate you!" Miki cried as she leaned down to kiss the strawberries.

The five other Vocaloids playing Truth or Dare laughed. "There. Your turn is over." Piko said darkly.

"All you guys suck." Miki grumbled as she sat back down in her chair at the breakfast table.

"Suck what?" IA teased with a smirk.

"I don't know what you suck, but you suck something!" Miki yelled.

"Hey, I'm gonna make popcorn. Any of you want some, speak up now!" Kaito stood and walked over to the pantry.

"I want some!" IA suddenly stood, pushing her chair back so fast that it clattered to the floor.

"Of course you do." Kaito muttered, grabbing two packs of popcorn. He opened the microwave and screamed, slamming it closed.

"What's wrong this time, Kaito?" Meiko rolled her eyes. "We'd like to continue playing, so hurry up."

Tears streamed down Kaito's face. "Satan..." He sniffled, sinking to the tile floor. "Satan was in the...microwave."

Luka and Meiko exchanged a confused look. "Kaito...are you sure you saw Satan?" Luka stood and made her way over to the microwave. Upon opening it, she started laughing.

"This is Satan?" She laughed, clutching her midriff.

"What?" Meiko joined Luka at the microwave. Luka pointed inside, still unable to stop her laughter. Meiko chuckled.

"Kaito, are you serious?"

The blue haired boy was still sobbing on the floor.

"What is it?" IA asked, walking over to take a look.

Inside, someone had drawn an evil smiley face and put a bowl of melted ice cream on the plate in the middle.

"S-See...Satan!" Kaito whimpered as he crawled through the doorway and exited the kitchen.

"He is one of the weirdest people on this planet. Besides you, Piko." IA glanced at Piko with a raised eyebrow.

"Hey!" Piko objected.

"You stalk Len for Pete's sake!" IA thrusted her hands out to the sides.

Piko looked ready to retort, but his features softened quickly.

"You have a point there."

Piko's response drew laughter from the remaining Vocaloids.