The Seven Vocaloids

"I don't understand why Master is suddenly making us learn about the other Vocaloids." Mew scrunched up her face in disgust.

"I know right? He says we're 'too detached'. What does he know?" Kanon huffed, crossing her arms.

"It's okay, sis." Anon comforted, reaching out a hand and placing it on Kanon's shoulder.

"Where's Yuu? He should be here by now." Kyo grumbled.

"Probably doing something stupid." Wil snorted.

"That's not very nice!" Kokone warned, poking the boy in his side. Wil gave her a sharp glance.

"I'm not a very nice person." He growled.

"Oh, sure you are." Anon piped up, leaning forward in her seat to see across Kokone. "You just don't like showing it."

These Vocaloids sat in a row of chairs facing a whiteboard. They were waiting for Yuu to show up for the class, and Master to come teach them. Both were rather late.

"Hey, babies! The prince is here!" The door burst open to reveal the pink-clad Yuu. "Bask in my handsomeness." He smirked as he sauntered to the front of the room. Standing in front of the seated Vocaloids, he grabbed a dry erase marker and began writing on the board. "The first thing we are going to learn about today, is-"

"Nothing." Kanon interrupted. Yuu turned to her, completely expressionless.

"Get out."

Yuu was pointing at the door, an eyebrow raised expectantly. The room filled with laughter.

"You can't just make her leave." Wil rolled his eyes. He was the only one not laughing.

"She disrespected me! I can sure as hell make her leave!" Yuu's voice had risen an octave.

"What are you doing, Yuu? Sit down and get ready to learn." Master suddenly appeared in the doorway, demanding all attention.

"Yes. Of course." Yuu's eyes widened and he quickly took his seat on the other side of Kyo.

"Baka." Kyo smiled, shaking his head.

"Imbecile." Yuu muttered.

"Shut up, you two." Wil hissed, elbowing Kyo in the ribs.

"Stop hitting people, Wil!" Kokone exclaimed.

"We're going to get in trouble!" Anon said fearfully.

"As if. It's because of you guys that Master expects this of us." Kanon remarked, drawing Anon closer to her with her arm. The short haired twin had to scoot her chair over so she wouldn't fall off.

"All of you are so immature." Mew groaned, massaging her temples.

"Everyone, stop now! I'm trying to be serious for once." Master sighed. His words halted all movement.

The Vocaloids kept their hands to themselves for the rest of the lesson.

"That was torture. Master was even crying by the end of it!" Kanon's eyes widened.

"I'm glad he cancelled the other classes. Learning about the other Vocaloids is so boring. You can tell what they're like by just watching them." Yuu sighed.

The Vocaloids from that class had walked together to the large living room. However, they stopped at the entrance. What was going on inside was normal for the Vocaloids involved, but for the Vocaloids from Master's class, it was absolute chaos.

Kaito sat at one end of the large couch, cradling a bowl of ice cream. Meiko was sitting next to him, taking generous sips of her bottle of sake. "That actually looks pretty normal." Mew commented with a nod in their direction. "We could try talking to them." The seven Vocaloids huddle together and shuffle towards Meiko and Kaito. They're immediately greeted by Meiko's loudly slurred words.