Monkey Party

The Vocaloids were lounging in the gymnasium found in the left corner of the mansion. Well, some were lounging. The others were playing various games of athletic death. Mainly the boys.

Kiyoteru, Yuma, Kaito, and Gakupo played a vicious game of basketball.

If you count Kaito's occasional jazz hands as vicious.

"Hey, those two aren't Vocaloids are they?" IA asked Flower, pointing to two girls in the short bleacher. They were giggling like they were planning something.

"No." Flower answered shortly. "I've never seen them before. Have you, Mayu?"

Mayu shook her head, staring at Flower with wide eyes. Basically everyone was wary of the new Vocaloid. She had a way of speaking that said, 'Walk away now and I won't kill you.'

IA and Gumi were really the only ones that weren't afraid of her. They were more oblivious of Flower's tone than anything.

"Bye!" Rin stood suddenly, and ran out of the gym. No one really paid her any mind. It was a normal Rin thing for her to do.

"Gumi!" The two girls suddenly yelled out to the green haired girl. She looked up from the soccer ball she was treating as a basketball.

"Yeah?"

"Go talk to Yuma!" They giggled.

"Why? And who the hell are you two?" Gumi raised an eyebrow, propping the ball on her hip.

"Nobody important. But please!" One pleaded, jumping off the bleachers and falling to her knees. "We want to fangirl, but you're preventing us!"

"No." Gumi replied and ran across the gym.

"Yuma!" The girls yelled. "Talk to Gumi!"

Yuma stopped playing. "Why?"

"Because! Yumi!" The girl with black hair squealed.

Yuma's face darkened to a pink that matched his hair. He glanced in Gumi's direction, hoping that she hadn't heard. "No." Yuma went back to playing with the other boys.

"Gah! They won't corporate!" The red head complained. "Wait...wait, look! Gumi, she's near Yuma now!"

The two girls began to squeal with happiness. "Yumi! Yumi!"

Gumi started to kick her soccer ball around the gym in boredom. The green haired Vocaloid drew her foot back in preparation for a really hard kick. With a laugh, she swung her foot forward.

Unfortunately, the ball goes crazy and sailed toward Yuma's game of basketball. And guess what? It hit Yuma straight in the face.

"Yuma!" Gumi laughed, running toward the fallen boy. "Yuma, are you alright?"

"Fine, fine. You only hit me with a BALL straight in the FACE." Yuma stood up with the aid of Gumi, who couldn't stop laughing.

"I'm sorry." She said between breaths.

"Is Yuma alright?" Mayu asked nervously.

"Sure. He's standing, so he must be fine. I mean, you COULD go check." IA shrugged.

"Eh," Mayu pretended to think for a moment. "I'm too lazy."

"I'm a cripple!" Rin suddenly appears in front of Mayu, IA, and Flower on crutches.

"What are you doing with those, Rin?" IA questioned.

She shrugged. "I found them."

IA nods and gives her two thumbs up. "Perfect reason to go around on them and call yourself a cripple. Absolutely perfect."

"That can be offensive, you know." Flower remarks sourly.

Rin looked hurt. "It's what I called Lenny when he hurt his knee and had to use them! I wasn't trying to be mean!"

"Senpai! There you are!" Oliver ran into the gymnasium at a full sprint.

"Rin, your fanboy's here." Mayu said in a sing-song voice.

"Oh, no." Rin dropped the crutches and ran away, yelling something that sounded like, "Monkey Party! Monkey Party!" You just never really know with her and Oliver, though. Probably meant something like, "I give up! I give up!"

Ah, well.