Piko's Wish

The Next Day

"IA..." Piko grumbled, rolling over and bumping into the couch.

"What?" The pale blonde yawned, sitting up and stretching.

"What time is it?"

"12 something probably."

"Oh."

"You better go do it, Piko." IA remarked as she rose from the couch.

"I will, I will." The boy said with a roll of his mismatched eyes.

"Alright, well, I'm going to go take a shower. See you later." IA exited the room.

Piko sluggishly stood up, dreading telling Len.

"Piko!" Came a shout from the entrance hall. "You're in there, right?" The voice was closer to the main living room where Piko was standing. It wasn't long before Len appeared. "IA didn't lie!"

Piko chuckled. "Listen, would you like to play hide and seek?" He said the first thing he could think of. It wasn't exactly the best way to stay close to Len, but it was something.

"Sure! Restrict it to downstairs, east wing?" Len questioned.

"Yeah, like always."

"I'll hide first!" Len cackled, running off.

Piko watched him go, admiring the way his body moved. He took a moment to start counting, already coming up with places where Len might have hidden.

"Ready or not, here I come!" Piko shouted, bolting off to the most likely hiding spot.

Len wasn't hiding under the pile of bean bags in the toy room.

Nor was he hiding in kitchen 1's pantry.

After checking several other places, Piko started getting frustrated. Len was always the one to pick an obvious hiding spot!

"Len! Where are you!" Piko called from the middle of the large ballroom. His voice echoed off the walls.

"I'm right behind you, silly."

Piko spun around to face Len.

"You took absolutely forever to get here. I was hiding under that table." The blonde pointed to one of the many tables in the room. White table cloths shielded the space below them from view.

"Why'd you come out?" Piko blushed lightly.

"Because you were taking forever. Don't you listen?"

"Don't you see?" Piko muttered mockingly.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. I don't want to play anymore."

"Oh, come on. You didn't even get to hide!" Len protested, throwing his hands up in the air extravagantly.

"Let's just go. The ballroom has always been an eerie place." Piko grabbed Len by the wrist and lead him out.

By the time they were ascending the grand staircase, Piko's face was tomato red from being in contact with Len for so long.

"Hey, you guys!" IA approached the two, a smile on her face. "So, Piko, did you tell Len about the thing we discussed last night?" She raised her eyebrows.

Piko shook his head.

The smile dropped from IA's face. Out of nowhere, she raised her hand and smacked him upside the head. "Shame on you, Piko, for not manning up enough to tell him yet." Then she turned to Len, giving him the same treatment. "And shame on you for never noticing." She turned on her heel and stalked off.

"What was that about?" Len demanded angrily. "Piko, she hit you first, do you know?"

Piko nodded, head ducked and gaze stuck on the ground.

"Piko?" Len placed a hand on the boy's shoulder, noticing that he was close to tears. Piko pulled away from his friend's touch.

"She was right, Len. I should have told you already. A long time ago." It took all Piko had in him to meet Len's eyes.

"What is it?"

"Len...I love you. I love you so, so much."

Len stared at his friend, trying to piece together what he was saying. To 'see', or 'notice' as IA had said. Len was used to telling his friends he loved them, seeing as the three he associated with the most were like family to him. He was also used to being told they loved him. But if it was one of those moments, Piko wouldn't have had such a hard time saying it, right?

Realization dawned on Len.

The blonde reached forward and placed both of his hands on either side of Piko's face. Little did he know, the other boy was dying inside, fearing rejection.

Suddenly, Len pulled Piko into a gentle kiss. The latter snaked his arms around Len's neck shyly.

When they broke apart, both were smiling to different degrees. Piko was flushed beyond what he had ever been before.

"I love you, too, Piko." Len whispered.

"I can still stalk you, right?" Piko asked.

"You stalked me?!"

"Um, no." Piko feigned innocence.

Len leaned forward and lightly kissed his nose. "You're so cute. I really can't believe I've been so oblivious. I'll try not to be anymore, for you."

"But first, we have to get one thing straight." Piko became serious. "You're mine. No fangirls or Lapis or anyone else. You're mine and that's it."

Len shuddered at the mention of Lapis. "Believe me, you're the best option by far. And besides, fangirls are out of the question. It'd be impossible."

"Len-samaaaa~!" Lapis' voice could be heard coming toward the couple.

"Speak of the devil. Run!" Len grabbed Piko's hand and they did just that. They ran.

{OMG IT'S CANON GUYSSS. IT'S CANONNNNNN *dies*}