Pool Parties

"This is so nice..." Kanon sighed, floating on her back in the pool. "No one but all of us. It's really, really nice..." Anon nods from where she sat in the hot tub, eyes closed.

"You're right. No idiots...no loud idiots...no really stupid idiots..." Mew stopped swimming her laps around the pool, smiling.

"We're free!" Yuu laughed gleefully, throwing his arms in the air before jumping in the air and cannonballing into the pool.

"Let's just hope it stays this way..." Kyo added with a slight worry in his voice.

"Shut up! You'll jinx it!" Kanon warned. "None of us want any of those idiots to come barging in, so you need to stop talking!"

"C-Couldn't you be jinxing it by talking about it like that?" Kokone pointed out hesitantly.

"Quiet!" Kanon pointed at the black haired girl, her eyes wide. "No more words about this topic!"

The seven Vocaloids fell silent, their swimming the only sound. They were gathered together in the larger indoor pool of the two in the mansion.

"Okay, so...who wants to play Marco Polo?" Yuu shrugged, looking at all his friends in turn. They all remained quiet.

"Or, y'know, relax." Mew rolled her eyes. Everyone but Yuu nodded in agreement.

"We don't constantly have to be doing something." Wil spoke up, turning his eyes to his blonde friend. "We're not the others."

Yuu sighed. "Fine. And yeah, I know that..." He glanced out the large windows at the dead forest that lay beyond. After all, the only living things for hundreds of miles were the Vocaloids.

Suddenly, perhaps due to the conversation earlier, the door burst open and Luka came running in, wasting no time in jumping in the pool and splashing everyone near her. The seven Vocaloids stared at her in shock, frozen to their spots. Not a minute later, fourteen more Vocaloids came running in, throwing themselves into the water with various whoops and yells.

The seven original Vocaloids scrambled out of the pool and came together in the hot tub. They huddled together, watching the others with scared eyes. "What did I tell you?" Kanon grumbled, earning her a slap on the arm from Yuu.

"You're the one that wouldn't shut up about it!" He reminded her.

"Whatever..."

"Gumi! Take my hand!" Yuma yelled playfully at his green haired girlfriend, extending a hand for her to grab on to.

"No, you loser! Drown!" Gumi laughed maniacally, pushing Yuma down under the water. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her down with him, smirking. He arched an eyebrow at her before pressing his lips to hers.

"Ahh, Yumi is kissing underwater!" Lily shouted, looking at the couple. The Vocaloids that had just arrived glanced over, not paying them much mind. The couple soon reemerged, smiling ear to ear.

"Hey, IA! Earlier you said you'd sing for us!" Oliver and Rin swam over to their pale haired friend swimming with Len and Gakupo.

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot." IA laughed, running a hand through her hair.

"Blow us away, IA!" Oliver bounced in the water, smiling.

"Yeah, blow us, IA!" Len grinned mischievously.

"What?!" IA's jaw dropped.

"That would be a mouthful!" Gakupo teased, making it worse.

"Dude!" IA exclaimed, reaching for Gakupo as if she were about to strangle him.

"I had to say it!" Gakupo covered his mouth with his hand because he was laughing so hard.

"You had it coming." Len made a face at IA.

"Are you serious?!" IA cried before joining in the laughter.

"I don't think she's going to sing for us..." Rin whispered to Oliver before they swam off again.

Piko approached the three laughing friends. "Hey, Len, wanna go get some of the pool toys?" He asked shyly.

Len wiped the tears from his eyes, focusing on his boyfriend. "Oh, sure!"

"And IA, can you go and scare Miki while I'm gone?" Piko pat IA on the shoulder, knowing she's gladly do it

An evil grin spread across her lips. "Of course. Gakupo...uh, go talk to Kaito or something. I have a mission to do." IA waved bye to Gakupo and swam to Miki.

"Hi, friend!" She greeted kindly. Miki looked at her strangely.

"You never talk to me. Why are you here?" The red haired girl questioned.

"Hm...I just want to be." It wasn't totally a lie, and that's why IA used it.

"Oh...okay."

"So how has today been?" IA tried to initiate small talk.

"Well...normal. You know how it goes." Miki chuckled nervously.

"Ah. Did Piko harass you today?"

"Obviously. As soon as we were in the pool, he wouldn't stop chasing me. Why am I always the one he torments?" Miki grabbed her hair.

"Yeah, Piko is one sick b*stard." IA agreed.

"He really is. There was this time that he made me drink toilet water!"

IA laughed. "Oh, I remember that!"

"You were there?" Miki asked slowly.

"I'm always there." IA smiled creepily.

"IA, you're scaring me."

"Good because Piko told me to while he has 'fun' with Len."

"Ewww, why would you tell me that?!" Miki whined. "You're just as evil as he is." She pulled herself out of the pool and walked around the edge until she got near to Lily.

"I am!" IA yelled in a deeper voice. "And you better keep that in mind!"

"Everyone! We have the goods!" Len and Piko came running back into the pool room, laden down with many different types of pool toys. "Let the party...get even better! 'Cause it's already started!"

{Oh yeahhh. Okay. This one was inspired by a real event xD}