June 7th (ceterosexual)

Ceterosexual, previously skoliosexual, is an orientation referring to someone who is exclusively attracted to non-binary and/or genderqueer people or people that don't identify as just boy or girl

Taylor is cetero. He loved his significant other. They where perfect. They where super nice and so kind. Be feels really bad for falling out of love when they no longer identified as they... they are now he.
Taylor feels horrible. He loved him. But feel out of love. He still loves him deep down but not as much. He feels horrible. But they are still friend. Taylor doesn't want to throw him away just like that. He was perfect and he still loves him. But it's not as deep.
Taylor is out at McDonald's and meets a kid named Adrian. Taylor gets to know them and smiles. Taylor likes this kid. They seem sweet and they could really be friends.
Taylor didn't really feel anything sexual to them. But kinda liked them.. but after 2 years of knowing Adrian he just now find out that they are gender fluid.
Taylor blushes and smiles. And after a year he falls in love with Adrian. What Adrian has been trying to do since like the first month of meeting him. And they are both very happy as they watch anime together.

Sorry this was a shit story. It's currently 1am and I haven't sleep since the other day so I'm pretty tired and this isn't doing so well. I'm so sorry. I love you all and I hope you have grade days and long loves