I drew in a sharp breath as his tongue left warm stripes on my neck that he dragged his teeth against.

"What," I managed to breathe out, "did you want to talk to me about?"

He hummed into my neck, pressing his lips to the skin under my jaw.

"I don't remember," he murmured lowly, the vibration of his voice tickling my body.

One of his hands lowered itself down my back and the other angled my head to give him better access to the sensitive skin on my neck. My hands grabbed fistfuls of his shirt. His lips were slow and anguished as they moved. I whimpered slightly as his teeth grazed a sensitive area.

He pulled away, meeting my eyes. His pupils were practically black.

"That," he pulled my bottom lip down with his finger, "was an angelic sound."

I captured his finger in my mouth before biting the pad of it softly and releasing it. If he wanted to tease me, I could very well beat him at his own game. His dark eyes watched my every movement and his hand pushed my hips back harder against the wall.

"From the devil's lips?" I asked with a bold smirk on my face.

He drew in a ragged breath and summed up my exact thoughts.

"Fuck."

And his lips were on mine, quickly, passionately, and lighting my entire body on fire. His hand curved around my throat keeping my body pressed against the brick wall as his tongue explored my mouth. I gripped him tighter, pulling him towards me hungrily wanting everything he was.

I had spent so much time craving his touch, wanting it so badly, and it shattered all of my expectations. The noise in my brain was gone and there was nothing but him. The feel of him. The smell of him. The taste.

His lips dropped from mine to the top of my chest and the exposed skin that poured out of the top of the cropped shirt. His teeth grazed the sensitive skin as his hands hiked higher and higher up the silky skirt. Tucker's fingers danced along the inside of my thighs and my breathing grew shakier.

He ran his hand along the curve of my top.

"I like this," he murmured against my neck as his lips brushed the skin.

My hands reached for his hair and pulled his face back up to meet mine for a hot, heady kiss that left my head spinning. Our lips moved together-

Then the door swung open and a young kid emerged with a cigarette in hand, tearing us apart. Tucker whirled on him, blocking me from his view.

"Get the fuck out of here," he growled.

The kid jumped, dropped his cigarettes, and immediately went back inside. I didn't blame him. Tucker looked murderous.

While I slumped breathless against the wall he began pacing and brushed his hand through his hair. He always did that when he was nervous.

"That was a bad idea," he began, crushing whatever hope that had blossomed in my chest. "We're both drunk."

I watched the dark-haired boy as he paced back and forth in front of me. I'd never felt soberer in my entire life. All of my senses were singing and alert.

"Are you drunk?" I asked.

He finally looked at me. "No...are you?"

"Not anymore."

We let our answers sit between us for a moment. Both of us knew exactly what we were doing. While the alcohol had made me brave, his touch had cleared my thoughts- I was only addicted to one of them. We both wanted it, but he was holding back. I pushed myself off the wall, not sure if my legs could still support me, but I walked toward him anyway. I put my hands on both of his cheeks and looked into his tormented eyes.