He grabs his iced Americano from the dresser and offers it to you, "do you want some?" 

You lift your cup of coffee, "no thank you, I've got one already, but thank you." 

He smiles at you then brings his hand to your chin to lift it lightly so you look at him, you hadn't realized that your eyes had drifted to JK again. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" he tilts his head so he can look you in the eye, "you know you can tell me if something is wrong?" 

"I'm really okay, thank you but you don't need to worry," you give him a warm smile to prove that you are okay. 

"Okay, find me if you need to talk," he gently strokes your chin with his thumb before heading over to the dresser to get his makeup done. 

You suck in a deep breath to summon the courage to approach JK. You slowly walk over until you are in front of him. 

"Are you ready to get your makeup done?" you ask softly. 

He looks up at you, runs his tongue along his bottom teeth before standing up and towering over you. He puts his hands in his pockets which makes both his chest and arms flex and looks down at you. 

"Okay," is all he says. 

You walk over to the makeup table silently and wait for him to sit before you start with the design you were sent that morning. 

After a while of silence, he finally breaks it by saying, "you looked like you were having fun this morning." 

You pause in your movements for a moment, is that what is bothering him?

"Who is that guy, is he your boyfriend?" he asks when you don't respond. 

"What? No, I only met him today, he is on the lighting team," you explain. 

He clears his throat and you catch the corner of his mouth lift slightly in a small smirk. 

"Oh, it looked like you were close," he states, his tone a lot lighter than it was a second ago. 

"No, I met him on the bus this morning and then he was just telling me how tired he was," you answer, feeling happier now that he seems to be in a better mood. 

"Let's stop talking about him now, did you get home late last night?" he says, looking up at you, his eyes now sparkling with the hidden innocence they usually do. 

"A little but I took a cab so it's okay," you say, continuing with his makeup. 

"Good, maybe next time I can leave with you and we can get some dinner or something?" he suggests with a dazzling smile. 

"umm... okay, that would be nice," it would be more than nice, it would be amazing but you aren't sure if you are allowed to do that.

You finish and stand back to examine your work to make sure it's perfect. He does the same, his eyes rake over your body, from head to toe and back again. His eyes drip with pleasure. He smirks, licks his bottom lip and then bites the corner of it. 

He stands from the chair, his body is so close that your chest is touching his. He looks down at you and smiles. 

"Thank you," he breathes.

"You're welcome," you whisper, your breath is caught in your throat at the sudden proximity. 

He stays there for a moment before heading over to get dressed.

Everyone has their own makeup artist today since it's such a big shoot, so once you finish with JK, you haven't got anything to do until he needs to be redone. The day passes by fast, you stand at the sidelines of the shoot, watching how powerful they all are.