EPISODE 11: THE ATTACK

There was a shootout between Boss' men and Liam, Jess, Bruce and others. They were able to kill all the men on the way to Boss' room. Only one of Akilis' men was hit in the leg. Carmen attended to him while others covered them. When they got to Boss' room, the door was too strong. They blew up the door with a dynamite and threw in a tear gas. Liam, Jessica and Bruce entered with their faces masked to prevent them from being affected. They fought some of the Boss' skilled men that were not totally affected and took Boss out of the room. They handcuffed him and took him outside. They all got inside their different vehicles and headed to the town where Akilis was.
   Boss was kept in the van. Liam, Jessica and Bruce were with him. Swift was the one driving the Van.
Aaron and Carmen were in the other car with Akilis' men. On their way, when they were almost out of the city, they got double-crossed by two vans who started firing at their vehicles. Bruce said "We are under attack! Keep your heads down." Bruce took Boss out and pointed the gun to his head. He told them to lower their weapons, or he would put a bullet in Boss' head. Aaron grabbed Carmen out of the car, and also pointed a gun to her head. He said "Let Boss go or I'm gonna blow up your little girlfriend's head." He told Bruce to look around, that he was surrounded. The rest came out of the vehicles and pointed the gun at the men that double-crossed them.
   Jessica looked at Aaron and said "How could you? You motherfucking backstabber." Boss laughed out loud and Bruce told him to keep shut or he was going to kill him. Liam said "Aaron, we treated you like our father." Aaron laughed and said "I thought you were the smart one. I'm not surprised, even your father wasn't smart enough to know we had planned to kill him." Liam was angry and pointed the gun at Aaron but the men pointed the gun at him as well. Aaron said "Boss and I are still best of friends. I mean even you, Swift and Jessica couldn't leave each other. After you three left the base, Boss knew you would come looking for me. So he called me and told me about you guys. He said you were burning for revenge for your parents' deaths."
   Jessica was so angry and she wished she could just shoot Aaron that moment, but Carmen was being held captive by him. Aaron continued and said "Well, I didn't lie about not knowing where Cole got the money and weapons from. He only told us the day before the last operation that he stole them from Akilis. Henry was so angry and disappointed. He had told us he wanted to leave us before, he then had more reasons to leave. That was the night when Cole and I decided, that his being alive wouldn't do us any good. Now, where I lied: After Boss shot Henry, he didn't shoot me. We entered the hijacked car together and left the crime scene. Boss decided that he would operate alone and train you guys to work for him. But that didn't end our friendship." He stopped talking when his men started dropping dead after being shot by unknown shooters.
   Carmen started laughing and said she had a story to tell too. She said "I overheard you last night when you were making your precious plan to double-cross us. I heard everything, I told Bruce about it. He told us not to tell anyone because we didn't know who we could trust anymore. Bruce called Akilis and told him we needed more men. They are the ones gunning down your men." Carmen laughed and said "Estás en problemas! You are in trouble!" Aaron shouted and said "Drop your weapons or I shoot her." Carmen hit Aaron with her elbow and tried to run away from him. Aaron managed to pull the trigger, he shot Carmen. Bruce shouted "Carmen!!! No!" Bruce, Liam, Swift fired their guns at Aaron and shot him several times in different parts of his body. Jessica rushed to meet Carmen, she was covered in her own blood. Bruce went down of his kneel and shed tears. Akilis' men took Boss into the van and drove off.
   Jessica shouted "she is still breathing." Bruce carried her into the car. They all entered. Swift made a U-turn and headed back to the city to take Carmen to the nearest hospital. Robb woke up and ran to his father's room. He figured he had been captured. He went to Gon's  apartment, forced the door open and untied him. They both went outside and everything was destroyed. Only few men were left. Robb asked Gon what they were going to do. Gon said he was leaving, he said there was nothing left. Robb said they had to get Boss back. Gon said he should do that alone. Gon went inside and packed his stuff, when he came out, he saw Robb pointing a gun at him. Robb said "You betrayer! After everything my father did for you, you're just gonna leave him?" As he wanted to shoot, Gon dragged the gun with him and Robb got shot. Gon said to him "You forgot I was called Gon for a reason." He left him there to die and went away.
   Boss was taken to Akilis. He was made to kneel in front of Akilis. Akilis told him "Are you still the Boss now?" He punched him in the face several times. He took out his gun and shot him in the head. He said to his men "Feed his body to the dogs." Liam, Swift, Jessica and Bruce were still at the hospital. Carmen was in the ICU, they were unsure if she would make it. Jessica went to meet Bruce. Bruce told her that "Nothing must happen to Carmen! Nothing!"