EPISODE 9: AKILIS

"I know where he is" Aaron said. They looked and asked him where he was. He told them that Akilis had sent his boys to capture him, and that they took him back to the town where he and his friends came from. Aaron said "He told me he had been looking for us and he heard that we called ourselves "The HACK". He told me he was going to kill me and feed my body to his dogs. I asked him what I did, he looked at me furiously. He asked if I had forgotten how my friend Cole stole from him and thought he had killed him. I told him both Henry and I didn't know where Cole got the money and weapons from. I also told him we asked him but he never told us about it. I begged him not to kill me. He said he might spare me if I told him where Cole was. I told him I didn't know and explained how Cole killed Henry and almost killed me."
   Liam asked Aaron what Akilis did to him. Aaron answered him "He said he would not kill me but I must help him find Cole and I must bring Cole to him alive. I told him it would be difficult to get him but he said he didn't care. He gave me a year to look for him. He said if I didn't find Cole, he would kill me and look for Cole himself and kill him too." Swift said "Everybody's aim now is to bring Boss down." They all said Yes. Jessica said the five of them couldn't bring him down alone. They needed people to join them. Carmen suggested they go back to Akilis and ask him for help. But Aaron said he would kill him if he went back to him without Cole. Liam said they would all go together and explain things to him. Aaron told them they could go the next day, and the journey would take them about 12 hours.
   Swift drove Aaron to his house to pack some clothes and stuff, after, he drove him back to their house. Next morning, they all woke up early. Jessica made them breakfast, they ate and started their journey. Swift drove quite fast and  they got to the town in less than 12 hours. They only stopped once to rest and few other times to get some things and ease themselves. When they got to the town, Aaron suggested a hotel they could lodge in for that night. He said they would go see Akilis the next day.
   Jessica went to get some air by the poolside. She was deep in thought when Liam walked up to her and tickled her. She looked at him and smiled. She said "I'm sorry things are like this, we don't even have time for us." Liam looked at her and said "So there is a us". Liam held her hands and pushed her inside the pool. She shouted "I can't swim, I can't swim". Liam dived in immediately and she started laughing and said "How did you forget that we all learnt swimming together." They splashed water at eachother in the pool playfully and later went to bed.
   They got to Akilis' mansion the next day. It was extremely big and full of armed men from different races. Aaron had called Akilis that he had information about Cole. The armed men searched them thoroughly and collected their weapons before they allowed them in. They waited for Akilis to come down. As he came down from the stairs, Jess, Liam and Swift already stood up. Aaron joined them and Carmen who didn't understand why they were standing also stood up. Carmen whispered into Jessica ears "Why are we standing?" Jessica said "When such people arrive to a place, you stand until they sit down".
   Akilis looked quite old, he had an average height and a well built body. His age didn't make him look any weaker. They all greeted him as he sat down. He told them to sit down as well. He asked Aaron if he had already captured Cole but Aaron said he hadn't. Jessica asked for the permission to speak and Akilis told her to go on. She introduced all of them to Akilis and told him about everything that had happened. Akilis shook his head and laughed and said Cole had now become a big boy. He said "He even calls himself Boss but he has forgotten that no matter how big an elephant is, the lion is still the king of the jungle." He said he was the Lion and he would bring him down for sure.
   Akilis said "A king cannot leave his kingdom". He said he would send his most trusted man with them and also some of his men. He also said he would be in contact with them and they would definitely bring Boss down. Akilis told one of his men to go and call Bruce. Bruce came down, Akilis patted his back and told them that Bruce was his most trusted man. He said he would follow them and help them with the plans to bring down Cole Ryder. Akilis told Bruce to get some men ready and also some weapons. He told him that they would all follow Aaron and his friends to the city. And that they must make sure they didn't come back until Boss was brought down.
   Aaron and the other guys thanked him. Bruce told Akilis that they would not fail him. Akilis said he wanted Boss alive, he wanted to be the one to cut off his head. They all looked at each other and smiled. Jessica said to herself "Boss, your end is not near. It is here."