EPISODE 10: THE END OF BOSS?

Bruce had a discussion with Aaron and the rest about how they were going to carry out the operation. Liam told him that they had a very big house, and it could accommodate them all. Bruce said "Actually we have our camp in almost every city, yours inclusive." Jessica said that their house was far from the city and she thought it would be safer. She said Boss was well connected and would definitely find out about them easily in the city. Bruce looked at them and said he would ask Akilis about it. He left and went up, he came back after few minutes. He said they would stay in their house that Akilis had agreed. He also told them they would leave the next two days. He said they had to gather men and weapons for the operation.
Jessica noticed how Carmen was looking at Bruce during the discussion. She pulled her aside after and asked why. Carmen said there was something about Bruce that didn't feel right. Jess asked her what she noticed, she said she didn't notice anything exactly. Carmen said he looked too serious. Jessica teased her and said "Or he looks too handsome". Carmen smiled and said Jess wasn't serious. Bruce was quite serious, he hardly laughed. He always had a straight face look. He gathered some men and told them about the mission. After he told them about it. He shouted "The Leader has a mission, what will we do?" They also shouted "We will finish it!" He shouted again "And if we don't finish it?" They shouted "We will never rest!" He shouted "Akilis is our Leader!" They shouted "Yes! He is! To him our loyalty belongs!" Bruce told them to get the weapons ready and that they were leaving the next two days.
The next day, Aaron and the others went back to Akilis' mansion. They met with Bruce and he took them to where the men were packing the weapons. Carmen told Bruce they didn't get to introduce themselves properly the day before. She said she was Carmen, she stretched her hand towards Bruce to shake him. But Bruce didn't shake her hand, he said "And what are the names of your friends?" She pointed at them and introduced Liam, Swift and Jessica to him. He knew who Aaron was. He said Okay and also introduced the other men to them. He and Aaron left to meet Akilis. When they were walking around the mansion, Carmen said "Who does he think he is?" Swift looked at her and said "Because he refused to shake your hand? You were being too obvious." She said "Obvious? I was just trying to be nice." Swift said indeed. Liam and Jessica laughed.
There were eight men including Bruce travelling with them. There were two cars and a van. Swift, Liam, Jess, Carmen and Aaron were in the first car. Bruce and three other men were in the second car. Then the remaining four men were in the van with the weapons. They stopped to rest, Carmen and Jessica went to give the men food and water. Bruce said he was fine. Carmen said "Of course you are." He looked at her and said "What was that?" She said it was nothing. They continued their journey and got to the house late in the night. Liam and Swift helped the men arrange the weapons in the store room. Jessica and Carmen got their rooms ready. Bruce had a room to himself, Aaron, Liam and Swift too. Jess and Carmen shared a room. And the rest of the men also shared the rest of the rooms. The next morning after eating, they all sat down to make a plan. Aaron asked them "What are we going to do?"
Boss knew that Akilis was looking for him. He got to know when they came to the city. But they couldn't get him. He also knew they captured Aaron. Boss knew that Swift and Liam already knew the truth about their father. He was sure they would come for him. When Robb told him that they were no longer in the city, he knew he wasn't safe anymore. Robb had asked him if they would move or hide for a while. But he had told his son that he would never run away that "He is Boss". He reinforced the base with strong and skilled men, he told Robb and Gon to always be at alert because their enemies could attack anytime.
Jessica told them when they were making the plan that she knew Boss would be expecting them. She said "It would be dangerous to go to the base to attack Boss." Bruce asked "Then what are we going to do?" Liam said "Jared will help us." Swift said "The delivery guy? How?" Liam told him "You'll see." They made a plan and fixed a day to attack the base. The night before that day, Carmen saw Bruce sitting alone under a shade. She went to sit beside him and offered him a drink. He wanted to reject but Carmen told him that it wasn't poisoned. He collected it. Carmen said "Why?" He asked why what. She said "I have never seen you smile, why?" He told her there was no reason to smile. Carmen started laughing. She laughed so hard and Bruce was wondering why. Bruce didn't know when he joined her. She stopped and said "See? You laughed? It wasn't that hard after all". They both talked that night. Carmen told him about her parents, he also told her about his family. They went to sleep afterwards.
The next day, Jared went to deliver weapons to the base as usual. He had already told Liam and the rest about the numbers of strong and skilled men in the base. As he entered, the men came to unload. Liam, Bruce, Jessica and Swift came out and started shooting. Bruce ran to the gate and shot the men there, he then called Carmen and the remaining men to drive inside.
Liam went to Gon's apartment to get him. Swift also went to Robb's apartment. Bruce and Jessica headed to where Boss was. The others came and also started shooting. Boss' men outnumbered them. It was early in the morning, they were caught off guard.
Gon and Robb woke up when they heard the sound of gunshots. Some Men went up to keep Boss safe. While the rest got their weapons and started shooting back. Gon was about to come out of his apartment when Liam hit him with his gun. He took him back inside his apartment and tied him up. He took away his weapons, locked his apartment and left him inside. He went to help Swift with Robb. When he got to Robb's apartment. He saw that both he and Swift were fighting. He joined Swift to restrain Robb and injected him, he became unconscious. They went to join the others to fight the men and get Boss.