EPISODE 7: VENGANZA

They all couldn't sleep that night. They were not sure if Boss would come back for them or not. Liam sat down on the chair that was torn but he didn't mind, he was thinking about what the Old man told them. Jessica went to meet him to console him and she told him he shouldn't think too much. Liam was so angry and he said "Revenge for my Mother, Revenge for your parents. We will get our revenge."
Swift joined him and shouted "Yes! Revenge!" Jessica also joined and said "Revenge for them!" Carmen didn't want to feel left out, so she also shouted "Venganza". They all looked at her, they were confused. She said "Oh, it means Revenge. I always forget I'm the only Spanish here".
   Swift told the girls to get some rest that he and Liam would stay awake to guard them. Jessica said they could take turns and when they feel sleepy, they should wake her up. When Carmen and Jessica were asleep, Swift asked Liam if he was sure they could deal with Boss on their own. He told him that Boss was a very dangerous person and he was also well connected with other gangs. Liam told him that for them to deal with him, they had to know everything about him. His weaknesses, connections and most importantly his enemies. He said if they could find someone who is trying to bring Boss down, they could join him.
   While they were still talking, Carmen screamed from her sleep. Jessica woke up, Swift and Liam also went to meet her. They asked her what happened, she told them she had a nightmare. She saw her mother crying and screaming for help as she was on fire. Jessica said "It will be very hard to get over, calm down. We are here for you." Carmen said Boss was at fault. They asked her how and she said "In the letter my dad wrote me, he said Boss was the one who encouraged him to take revenge. He planned the whole fire incident. My dad couldn't endure the guilt, that was why he killed himself too." Carmen told Jessica she got close to her because she wanted to avenge the death of her parents. She didn't know they were also victims themselves.
   The next morning, they lodged into a hotel. Liam went to make arrangements for them to get a new apartment far from where they were before. Jessica and Carmen also went to the address they had gotten when they were looking for Aaron Hudson to see if they would find him there. Liam and an agent went to check different houses to see if he would love one of them. He didn't like some because they were too fancy and some because they were not far from the city. They got a house that was very far from the city, it was very big and not so fancy, it was ancient. Liam told the agent that he would take that place, he loved it.
   Jess and Carmen got to the house on the address and knocked. A man came out to open the door and asked who they were looking for. They said "Aaron Hudson", he looked at them and asked why they were looking for him. He looked quite old. Jess guessed he was the one, so she said they wanted to ask him about Cole Ryder. He allowed them in and closed the door, he pointed a gun at them and asked if he sent them. Jessica said No, that they came on their own. They introduced themselves to him and told him how they were related to Boss. They also told him about Liam and Swift. He said "Henry's children are alive? Thank goodness." He told them that Boss was pure evil. And he would also like to meet Liam and Swift, he said he had a lot to tell them. They told him he could trust them, that they would send him an address later so they could meet up.
   Liam came back to the hotel almost the same time as Jess and Carmen. He told them to pack their stuff, they were moving to the house that night. As they were going, Swift noticed that they were being followed. He was a smart driver anyway, he drove very fast and rough till the people following them lost them. They got to the house and Carmen said "This is beautiful, how did you get the money?" They all laughed. Jessica told her they had money, Boss would always give them their share after each operation. They texted the address to Aaron and he texted back that he would come the next day.
   When Aaron got to their house the next day. He saw Liam and said "Wow, you look exactly like Henry." Liam said Boss told him the same thing. Aaron said "You mean Cole? He had always called himself Boss anyway." He told them that Boss was a very evil man and he had also been planning to bring him down after he killed Henry and almost killed him. Swift said "He killed our father? He said it was the police." Aaron looked at him and said "The police didn't kill your father, Cole killed him because of his greed. He almost killed me too." Liam and Swift looked at him, their eyes were filled with so much rage, all they wanted to do at that point was to grab Boss and slaughter him. Aaron told them "I will tell you the whole story."