Chapter 23

AVATAR AANG

With the comet passing, Sokka rushes towards Aang with Katara, Toph, and Suki

With the comet passing, Sokka rushes towards Aang with Katara, Toph, and Suki. "You did it! You should've seen yourself, it was amazing! You were all like..." and Sokka went on and on with his weird noises. "And the Fire Lord was all like..." and he groaned and gagged.

Suki walked over towards Ozai, his body not moving. "So did you, you know... finish the job?" Suki asked.

"I'm still alive." He groaned while Suki moved away from him.

"I learned there was another way to defeat him and restore balance. I took his bending away." Aang told them.

"Wow, who taught you that?" Toph asked him.

"A giant lion turtle." Aang told them.

"You have the craziest adventures when you disappear." Toph said while Katara stated quiet.

"Well, look at you, buster. Now that your firebending's gone I guess we should call you the Loser Lord." Sokka teased.

"Sokka, leave him alone." Katara muttered.

"I am the Phoenix King." He said, shakily trying to get up while he groaned and fell to the floor.

"Oh, sorry, didn't mean to offend you- - Phoenix King of getting his butt whooped." Toph said.

"Yeah, or how about king of the... guys who... don't win?" Suki said unsure.

"Leave the nicknames to us, honey." Toph told her.

<><><>

A day had rolled by, Persephone laying still on a bed of white cotton sheets, her hands crossed her over chest, fire lilies placed around her as she was dressed in a white dress. When the sun had risen, it hit her eyes, the girl opening them to show off her dazzling golden iris and dark brown color.

She got up slowly, looking around and seeing a servant come to her with a bucket of water. When she saw the girl sitting up right, her eyes widened, dropping the bucket. "Oh my spirits." She breathed out, Persephone confused as the servant rushed over to her. "How are you even up right now?!" She yelled at her, Persephone pushing her away while she looked around the infirmary.

"Where is Zuko?" She asked, and the servant was shocked.

"You mean Prince Zuko? He's getting ready for the coronation." She said, trying to sit her back down while Persephone got up.