Chapter 21

INTO THE INFERNO Part II

SOKKA, KATARA, TOPH, AND SUKISokka, Katara, Toph and Suki were all on the eel hound, swimming over the ocean to try and get to the Fire Lord in time before he went off onto the Airship raid

Sokka, Katara, Toph and Suki were all on the eel hound, swimming over the ocean to try and get to the Fire Lord in time before he went off onto the Airship raid. Katara was concerned with Persephone, her mind was caught on the Fire and Water Bender from what she said back at Ember Island. She saw Sokka's hand in front of her face and Katara snapped out of her trance. "Katara, are you even listening?" He asked, and the Water Bender shook her head.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm just worried about Persephone. She said something to me before the battle and I'm scared for her." She told Sokka, the boy sighing.

"Persephone will be fine. She's with Zuko, he won't let anything happen to her." He told her, and Katara nods her head.

"Okay." She breathed out.

"It's weird to say, but the comet actually looks beautiful." Suki told everyone.

"Too bad the Fire Lord's about to use it to destroy the world." Toph said said, the group trying to get to the island.

When they reached land, they hopped off the eel hound, running as quickly as they could to the fleet. Once they reached the top of the peak, they saw the ships flying off.

"We're too late! The fleet's already taking off." Sokka said and Toph put on her game face.

"Then we're taking off, too. Where's the closet airship?" Toph asked.

"It's right- -" and Sokka didn't get to finish as Toph made everyone fly over to the airship, landing skillfully on as they caught the blind girl.

Katara smiled at her, making sure she was okay. "You good?" She asked, seeing Toph nod.

As the fleet was making it way to the Earth Kingdom, Sokka, Katara, Suki, and Toph all made it to the captains quarters, Sokka shushing then while Toph knocked on the door.

She then opened it, using her metalbending and breaking the door down to armor for the Fire Benders. She then took out all the guards and captain while she removed the metal.

"That's how it's done." Toph said sigh a smile.

"Good work, Toph. Time to take control of the ship. Take the wheel." Sokka said to Suki.

"That's a great idea. Let the blind girl steer the giant airship." Toph said sarcastically.

"I was talking to Suki." Sokka said to her.