Forgive and Forget

En başından başla

You start to cry again and Onceler hugs you back. His hands slowly stroke your back gently.

Nobody says a word.

Your hand touches his back and notice it's damp due to your waterfall tears.

"I'm sorry that I ruined your clothes."

"Don't worry! It's old and was already ruin with tomato stains. And besides, I think your tears clean them a little." He giggles.

You laugh back trying to hold back the tears.

"Overall, I really don't mind. You can cry all you want. I'm not going anywhere..."

"...and I'm always here for you."

After his words, you feel calm and secure within his embrace. You close your eyes and cherish his affectionate friendly warmth. You just don't want to let go. However, you know that nothing lasts forever.

After you calm down, you back away from Onceler with a smile on your face. Your eyes are still fluster but at least you stop crying.

Onceler gently puts a hand on you shoulder and smile.

"Ready to go?" He says while he stands up.

"Yes!"

" Let's make this day better by having some of my delicious pancakes!"

He offers you a hand.

"That sounds like a great idea!"

You grab his hand and stand up.

So, you guys walk together.

Side by side.

Silently since its was comfortable to do so since you both know that you have each other to lean on.

Yeah keep scrolling bucko.

Y/N: Hey Nat. Can I get some new clothes? Mine is full of stains and I been wearing the same outfit for like 10 chapters.

NARRATOR: Heck Naw! These people has lived with the same clothes on their backs for years. Why can't you do the same?