Jungkook tested his nose by wiggling it. It hurt but at least it wasn't broken, Jin had nailed him pretty hard. He walked up behind Jin and encircled his waist. "Jin, I didn't—"

"Excuse me, sir, but I—hic—ave a boyfriend," The drunk male tried to unwrap himself from the other's arms.

Jungkook frowned; Jin was so drunk he wasn't making sense. "Jin, I am your boyfriend,"

"Nu-uh, you can't be—hic—I haven't made him yet," Jungkook tightened his arms around Jin and pulled him against his chest.

"Made him? Honey, what are you talking about?" Jungkook carried most of Jin's weight on himself towards the rink opening.

"Exactly what I sa—hic—id. I've gotta create the per—hic—fect man 'cause they don't fuc—hic—king exist! Now put me down, you bowl of cold soup—hic—!"

Jungkook knew he shouldn't take what Jin says seriously in his condition but he couldn't help but feel ashamed because Jin was right. He was a shitty boyfriend especially after he basically gave Minho the green light. He should've said no but Minho had a mad look in his eye that Jungkook didn't want to test. He should tell Jin but was this the right moment?

Jungkook carried Jin passed the wide-eye customers and judging employees. Jin put up a struggle the entire time, fighting like an angry toddler.

"I said down! Why won't you—hic—listen! You wrinkled testicle!"

"Really, Jin?" Jungkook sighed.

Jin finally stopped fighting once they were out of the building and headed towards Jungkook's car. "If I was a wo—hic—man, they would've helped. Sexist bast—hic—ards," Jin grumbled, armed folded over his chest, he swayed and would've rolled off if Jungkook didn't have a hold of his waist.

Jungkook debated on if he should put Jin in the front seat but decided on the back in case he wanted to fight him while he drove. Heaving Jin up with one arm, Jungkook opened the back door and ducked in trying to lay Jin down. Jin must have sensed this and wrapped his arms and legs around him, clinging to Jungkook like a baby koala. Jungkook didn't miss the blush that blossomed across Jin's cheeks.

Opening the car door, Jungkook dove head first, because it seemed like a good idea, and grunted when Jin's skates slapped against his back making him fall on top of the other man. He tried to lift up but Jin tightened his arms.

"Jin, I need—"

A gasp in his ear cut him off. Jungkook felt the older man began to shake in his arms. Jin was crying.

"Wh-why does everyone leave me?"

It was a gut-wrenching whisper that torn at Jungkook's heart. Without a word, he lowered himself down and tightening his arms around his sobbing boyfriend. Jin has gone through so much in such a short amount of time, it was no wonder why he needed this escape.

Jin buried his face into Jungkook's neck as he sobbed, not caring that he was probably soaking the other's neck with snot, drool, and tears.

"Wh-what's wrong with me, Jungkook?"

"Oh, baby, no. Nothing. Nothing is wrong with you, Jin. You're the sweetest and protective person I've ever met, besides Hobi, and anyone would be blessed to have you in their life." Jungkook consoled as he petted his hair. He could feel his own tears prickle in his eyes. "I'm blessed to have you in my life, honey. You're brave and straightforward and I love that about you. Remember when you thought I was a murderer? And here we are, in the back of a cadi, hugging and crying because life is shitty."

Jin let out a watery laugh much to Jungkook's relief. He could tell Jin was calming down since he wasn't shaking or hiccuping as much. He wished they were at his house because he hates that he has to let Jin go in order to drive them there.