CHAPTER THREE

Começar do início

"Yup, Yerim is on her way home anyways so I'll just meet her there." he said. 

We proceed to the parking lot and got in in my car. I was thinking if Joy would be happy to see me there right now. After an hour we arrived at their promotional dorm. We used the back door so no one will notice us. As soon as we arrived at their floor I rang the door bell.

DING DONG --- DING DONG

Yerim opened the door.

"Oh oppa annyeong!" she greeted me.

"Annyeong~ where is Sooyoungie?" I asked while removing my shoes.

"Ah she's at the living room. Kookie oppa~~" She answered and then ran to Jungkook like a baby. Aish these two makes me feel lonely so I just left them and went to the living room already.

I've been here couple of times because of Sooyoungie that's why I am already comfortable whenever I go here... I saw Sooyoung sitting at the couch well she can't see me since the couch is facing the television. I was about to surprise her but I am the one got surprised. 

I saw her sleeping with her head on top of Chanyeol hyung's head and Chanyeol hyung's head is on her shoulder and her arms are wrapped around her. 

"Ah, oppa sorry I forgot to tell that eonnie is sleeping... wait I'll wake them up." she said from behind and then went to Sooyoung and Chanyeol and tapped them and they immediately woke up.

"Yah eonnie! Taehyung oppa is here." She said and Sooyoung looked shocked and turned around same with Chanyeol hyung. 

"Oh dude, hello! I heard your concert was a success." Chanyeol hyung said while giving me a bro hug.

"Ne, your concert too hyung was a big hit." I answered and looked at Sooyoung. She still look in the phase of shock but it looks like that she got it over when Yeri slightly pinched her.

"Ya! Yerim-ah!!" she shouted and looked at Yeri. These two never changed. They are still the Tom and Jerry team whenever I go here.

DING DONG --- DING DONG

"Maybe that's the delivery. I'll just get it." Chanyeol hyung said and went out immediately.

"Kookie oppa, let's go to the dining and fix the table. Irene eonnie, Seulgi eonnie, Jimin oppa and Suho oppa is already on their way home." Yeri said to Jungkook and they rushed to the dining area.

We are left alone at the living area now... I felt hurt when I saw her with Chanyeol hyung earlier but I do not have the guts to tell it to her.

"So oppa did you just arrived?" she asked and went to the veranda so I followed her.

"Yeah, I wanted to surprise you but I didn't know that Chanyeol hyung is already here. I'm sorry." I said. She's not looking at me. She's just looking at the view. We can see the Han River from here.

"Oppa..." She said but I didn't answer. I am just waiting for her to continue her sentence.

"Oppa... I got disappointed." she said and looked down. 

"in me? why?" I asked. Did I do something wrong? I asked to myself but I can't seem to figure it out.

"At myself... and at you." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I got disappointed with you because whenever you go on a world tour you seemed to forget me. You don't call nor text me. If Jungkook and Jimin oppa can call or text Yerim and Seulgi eonnie... why can't you? I am disappointed at myself because I got disappointed on you. I wasn't supposed to get disappointed because we are just friends but why am I?" She said that and looked at me and I saw her tears rolled down on her cheeks. I was shock that she felt that way. I just gave her space every world tour since she might feel suffocated if I will contact her all the time. Aish Taehyung-ah you're so dumb.

"Oppa, what are we?" she asked while wiping her tears. 

"I am sorry if you felt that way. I just want you to breathe whenever I am not around because I might suffocate you that's why I don't contact you often whenever I'm on world tour." I explained. I took a step going to her and wipe her tears because it just kept on flowing.

"and what are we?" she asked with trembling voice. I suddenly stopped from wiping her tears.

"I am always ready to put our relationship to the next level, Sooyoung-ah. I am just worried that you're not yet ready like before." I said.

"Oppa why are you like that?? You always conclude. You can ask me what I want and what I don't want. Why do you always decide for the both of us??" She said and with the tone of her voice she's frustrated. 

"I---" 

"Sooyoung-ah! Irene noona and Suho hyung are ---" Chanyeol hyung said while coming here at the veranda and saw Sooyoung crying.

"ya! why are you crying??" he asked her and then looked at me "what happened??" I was about to open my mouth when Sooyoung suddenly hug Chanyeol hyung and cried harder so Chanyeol rubbed her back. I decided to leave them and went to the living room.

"Taehyung-ah! you should call Sooyoung and Chanyeol hyung we are now going to eat." Jimin said as he sat next to Seulgi and beside Irene noona - Suho hyung-Yeri-Jungkook

"They'll be here in a minute." I said and sat beside Jimin. I can feel the stares of Jungkook and Jimin but I didn't mind it. 

After a minute Sooyoung and Chanyeol hyung already came from the veranda and Sooyoung sat beside me and Chanyeol hyung on the other side. I don't know why is it so hard for me to express my feelings at Sooyoung. We started to eat and we didn't noticed that it is already 10 pm and so we need to go home since Red Velvet have a schedule for tomorrow. 

Sooyoung and I didn't speak the entire dinner and it looks suspicious for the others since we are really the talkative ones so they kept on asking us but no one's answering. Jimin and Jungkook still wants to stay that's why it took so long for them to bid their goodbyes to their girls.

"I will go down first" I said and immediately went out. I walked into the elevator and pushed the down button. I just wait patiently and still thinking about Sooyoung and I.

"Taehyung oppa!" Sooyoung shouted but at the same time the lift has opened so I just let it be and looked at her. She ran and then hugged me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAAAAAH!!! Sooyoungie is really confusing right? I thought she wants to forget Taehyung already? haist #marupok

Like - Comment - Share