"Dad never loves tata, tata is good in studies." He pouted to which the older felt like beating the man who could hurt someone so innocent.

"But don't worry kookie.. tata will make him love me. He is my dad, he can't stay mad at me forever, right?" A glint of hope shone in his bright eyes that hurt the older but he smiled while nodding.

"Of course, sweetie. Tata is so sweet that everyone can fall in love with you." Younger giggled at this and slightly slapped his own forehead while huffing cutely.

"I bought your favorite snacks. I forgot." He said with a sheepish smile and placed a shopping bag full of different snacks.

"I asked Mr. Butler to make this for you. Eat it, it's warm." He pointed towards a bowl and the older grabbed that and opened it quickly to sniff the yummy smell of black bean noodles.

"Thank you so much tata.. but I told you to stop bringing these all things."

"I know, kookie needs food too. And to me, all the money is like waste paper until I share this with someone." A 7-year-old boy said those words so easily that made the other feel proud of him.

"I want to give you every happiness you deserve." The dark-haired boy thought in his mind and he promised himself that he would do everything in his hands to see that beautiful smile of the precious human in front of him.

"Flashback ends "

Jungkook cried on recalling his promise.

"I broke that... I broke that promise." He covered his face to muffle the sounds.

The night was definitely sleepless for the mafia leader as he kept cursing himself for hurting the boy. He was aware of the miserable childhood of the other before both got separated from each other by fate, leaving him in another distress for his whole life.

He remembered the words of the blond on the night when he fell unconscious in front of him.

"Why are you doing so? When you can't get what you want."

"He never loved me but he is kind to others."

"I wanted to be close to him, I was so close to having his love for me.. but you ruined it all."

"Why did you do that to me? What did I wish? Just l-love from m- my broken family?"

All those words of the blond made sense now, he understood every word with an attached feeling. The unfortunate blond always missed the feeling called family love, just because of his heartless father.

"He had more worst experiences than me, I lost my family but he got hurt by his only family," Jungkook muttered in his pain, his mind too chaotic to give him any break from the hurt he felt down his whole body.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

Jimin and Jin were totally puzzled after Hoseok's discovery. They can't suspect anyone besides Hyungsik, don't mind them, he was the one who hated Taehyung from the core of his heart. Otherwise, every person in the family and friends loved the blond because of his lovely nature.

"I don't know, who could be that person," Jin sighed as he was in his office while Jimin was sitting in front of him, deep in thought.

"I am talking to you, Chim." Jin huffed when he got no response for over 5 minutes. Jimin sighed before leaning on the table.

"Only one person is popping into my mind, hyung. But it makes no sense if he did so. He is the one at loss for now." He said and Jin nodded in agreement. They were still thinking when they heard some chaos outside of the office.

"What's wrong?" Jimin raised his brow as Jin also got up from the chair.

"Let's see." But before they could get out of the room, Jin's manager came into the office... with a horrified expression.

"S- sir. Please check the company email." He stuttered with the same expression. Jimin and Jin shared a look before Jin opened the mail. He had mail in the inbox but from a private mail address.

Jin frowned as Jimin also walked to his side to see.

"There is a video," Jin mumbled when he opened the mail with a frown and an unsettling feeling in his heart.

"Play it." Jimin said and when the video played, both of them covered their mouths by the view.

"H-help me... please.. help.. me." The voice of Taehyung with his bloody lips and bruised face filled their senses.

"Oh God.." Jimin closed his eyes in pain while Jin watched the video till the end with the hope to find the whereabouts or at least some demand from the abductors, but there was nothing.. no warning, no demand for ransom.. nothing.

"Sir, the same email is delivered to all Kim's branches." Jin's manager informed and Jin just slumped down on his chair, with a messed up mind.

"What does he want?" He mumbled as the bloody face of Taehyung was lingering in his eyes, such a painful sight to see his innocent cousin in such a condition. 

"He wants to torture someone... and I am sure that someone is him.." Jimin muttered with gritted teeth after a moment of silence.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

Taehyung woke up the next day when Namjoon knocked on the door. He was surprised to smell the medicine on his bruises but he thought that the only humble male in the mansion did so.

Namjoon was also surprised because Taehyung's room wasn't locked and he was sure that he locked it last time. Even when he was slightly taken aback, he played it cool and helped the boy to change and have breakfast.

The rest of the day was quick to pass as Taehyung slept for a longer time as he just wanted to forget the previous day. He felt good when not only Namjoon visited him but also spend some time with him like he did when Jungkook wasn't there.

He wanted to ask many questions but remained silent as he knew that Namjoon was just like a puppet in Jungkook's hands.

Jungkook? Well, he locked himself in his room and didn't come out of the room for the whole day. Both Yoongi and Namjoon tried to talk to him but he yelled at them to leave him alone.

It wasn't new for both males as Jungkook had some similar episodes in past too. Usually when he missed his family too much or that specific boy. That's why they left him alone.

Jungkook kept his eyes on Taehyung when Namjoon was with him. Deep down he felt relieved when the blond smiled even after the horrific incident that happened a day before.

"You are still the same." He mumbled to himself after witnessing the smile of the blond after getting unbearable pain.

At night, Taehyung fell asleep early as he had nothing to do. In the deep night, Jungkook wanted to see him up close but he couldn't get the courage to do so. So he called for Namjoon.

"Yes, Kook."

"I need a favor from you." Jungkook said, facing away from the older because his eyes were puffy after crying for longer with a sleepless night.

"Sure. What is it?" Namjoon asked confused, it was rare as Jungkook always gave orders...

"Take care of him as much as possible. Don't leave him alone as he feels depressed alone. Take care of his health as well." Jungkook said with a low voice and for a moment Namjoon thought that he was overhearing.

The person who beat the s*** out of him is now asking for his well-being?

"Um.. sure." Namjoon replied confused and left the room.

To make sure that the blond was fine, he went to the room where Taehyung was sleeping, checked him, and went back to his own room.

Jungkook was just watching the blond from the screen and closed his eyes for a moment as the smiling face of the younger boy came into his eyes.

"Don't worry Tata... Kookie will make it better soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. So?