Taylor Caniff

*trigger warning*

I wrote this imagine without fully understanding what depression/self harm was so I'm sorry for how unrealistic it is. And to anyone who is clean (even if it's a day) Congrats! I realize how hard it is and you all should be very proud. I'm proud of you and I'm rooting for you! This is cheesy but stay strong I know you can do it. I love you guys :*
____________________
*Your POV*

You and Taylor have been dating for almost a year. You guys know everything about each other. But there is one thing that nobody knows about you, not even Taylor.

You cut.

Your family life isn't all too great and what happened today just pushed you over the edge.

You go into the bathroom and close the door. You scramble through the draws trying to find your escape from the pain.

Once you find the blade you sit on the floor and push up your sleeve. You take the blade and slide it across your wrist. You hiss in pain.

All of the sudden the door flys open and you look up the see Taylor.

"TAYLOR!" You scream. He wasn't supposed to find out like this. He wasn't supposed to find out at all.

You look into his warm brown eyes and see them filled with pain. He walks over to you. "Oh y/n, why?" He whispers.

The tears are threatening to spill out of your eyes. "You weren't supposed to find out," you whisper, ignoring his question.

He pulls you up from the floor and pulls you into a bear hug, but he is careful not to hurt your cut. That's when the tears fall. You sob into his chest while he holds you.

After you're done crying he helps you clean up. He bandages your arm and carries you to bed. As he lays down with you, you whisper "Thanks."

He holds you tighter. "I would do anything for you y/n. I love you so much. Just promise me one thing?"

You nod your head. "Of course."

He kisses you on the cheek. "Please never do that to yourself again. You are perfect, even with your scars. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and I love you too much to let you hurt yourself. You don't realize how amazing you are, but I do. And some day you will too."

From that day on, you have never cut yourself.

__________________________

I didn't really know how to end that so sorry for the crappy ending.

If you want an imagine then inbox me!!! Xoxo