"But years later, we worked on a different genre but with the same shipping, and the hatchet was buried." Miu assured them, smiling.

Mafuyu then started to murmured. "Differences of opinion in shipping favorite characters often leads to quarreling."

The black haired girl gulped. "Did that kind of thing happen to you, too, Mafuyu?"

"In middle school... At the time, there was a really popular male idol duo, but our whole class was split in half over which one they favored."

"T-that sounds really scary."

"Now I do original stories, so it's peaceful without any conflicts." Miu then smiled. "But now I have to come up with everything from scratch, and that's tough in its own way. But..."

She suddenly grab a hold on Maika's hands. "It's all been solved now that I've come here! Thank you!"

"H-Huh?"

"Maika, your interactions with your boyfriend have given me creative inspiration!"

Suddenly, they heard footsteps came running to the room as their manager exclaimed. "Maika and her boyfriend?!" Then realize why he suddenly barge in. "H-huh?"

"Manager, were you eavesdropping?"

"N-no! I just happened to be walking and overheard boyfriend!"

"Do you want us to call the police again?"

"No! You've got it all wrong!"

"D-do you have a criminal record?"

"M-more importantly, Maika..." The grown man grabbed onto the girl's hands as his voice started to shake. "I-i-is it true you have a boyfriend?"

"No, I don't have a boyfriend." Maika innocently replied, looking up at Dino. He seem relief, but thought she would've said he is her boyfriend.

"Um, aren't Maika and the manager dating?" Miu asked Kaho and Mafuyu.

"Uh-huh. Nope."

"What gave you the idea?"

Miu look up and said. "They both had the same straps as well as Karin and Akizuki, also when the manager talk to Maika, his voice get super high. He blushes and gives off this glow!"

Her glasses started to glow from her seriousness. "And most of all, I feel his crush on her! But right now, it's a one-way street for the manager, huh?"

Kaho happily replied. "Yeah, he might as well tell her now--" suddenly, Miu covered her mouth and drag her and Mafuyu away from the two.

She then whispered to them. "If he told her and she rejected him, it would be strained mood, and if she reciprocated, this interesting story would be over, leaving only deceiving and cuckholding."

Kaho and Mafuyu sweat dropped to her idea. "But in this situation, if they're not going out..."

Suddenly, Miu's eyes started to sparkled behind her glasses. "Let's let them be free a little longer!"

"You're a likable character, huh?"

======

Karin and Akizuki were done cleaning the kitchen and took a little break. Akizuki had made the girl's smoothie as she made her mushroom soup for him to taste.

Akizuki took a sip. "Hm! It's more delicious than last night's cooking!"

Karin smiled. "Thank you. I do hope the customers love my soup, though."

"I'm sure they do." Akizuki said and saw a stain on her cheek. He walk to her.

"Eh, Akizuki?" He didn't replied and touch her cheek, removing the stain with his thumb.

Karin's red cheek was expose to him, but he didn't budge from her.

"...you got some stain on you cheek."

"O-oh. Thank you."

Both of them look at each other's eyes. Akizuki finally let go before he did something he might regret. He turn around and washed the cup Karin use to drink the smoothie. "...Sorry, I didn't know what I was doing."

Karin touch her cheek, blushing hard. "N-no, it's alright."

What was that just now?! I was...about to lean in...'

Karin shook her head, removing her thought of them almost made contact. She calm down a little and look at the clock. "It's almost time to open."

Akizuki look at the clock. "You right. Where are the others?" He asked before drying up his hands and grab Karin's hand. "Come on."

As they both walked to the break room, they heard lots of familiar voices talking.

"...yself to stay up late and watch anime or how can I put..." The brunette heard Dino said as Akizuki, with a dark aura, stood behind him.

"Hey."

"Eek!"

"Never mind that, just get things done! We're opening in a few minutes! Whenever you are not around, Hoyoshi is always there helping when it was actually your job!"

Akizuki walked out, dragging the poor man. "Jeez, this guy... Hoyoshi, come."

"Yes." Karin said in her work tone, a bit mad that Dino didn't help out.

"The butler can't be the manager." Mafuyu said, bringing up the topic they were talking about as Kaho nervously laughed.

"But a butler's uniform is cool, isn't it? I'd like to try wearing one once!"

"What are you talking about? Silliness aside, we need to get to work." Mafuyu said, noticing the time.

"Wait, where's Miu?" Kaho asked as they turn around and saw the said girl writing something very hard on a paper.

"Sorry! When I saw Maika and the manager, and even Akizuki and Karin walking in while holding hands, I had a flash of inspiration!" Miu huffed through her heavy breathes. "That's great! My hand won't stop moving! It won't stop!"

"Get yourself under control and ready for work."

"It keeps going!"

======

Edited : 14th June 2021
Final edit : 14th July 2022

Welcome! || Akizuki Koyoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें