Prologue : Before Sunrise Domination

Prologue

"Honestly guys, where's Westley? Informed ba siya na ngayon yung presscon? Where the hell is he?" Sotto, our manager slash producer, paced back and forth inside our waiting area

"Honestly guys, where's Westley? Informed ba siya na ngayon yung presscon? Where the hell is he?" Sotto, our manager slash producer, paced back and forth inside our waiting area. The guys, except for Westley, and I were early to get our hair and make up done.

"He'll be here soon, Sotto. Parang di mo naman kilala yun." Pagkasabi ni Hazen, the band's bassist, ay biglang bumukas ang pinto ng waiting area at iniluwa non si Westley na mukha pang disoriented. Upon seeing him, I just rolled my eyes. I had great respect for Westley's skills as our drummer but sometimes, I forgot that he's a little bit on the rebel side. No wonder siya yung binibigyan ng attention ni Sotto because he could be a handful sometimes.

"Okay na?" I asked my stylist. Ever since the band signed in SN Entertainment, we were provided our own stylists. The company invested a lot in this project, which was the band. To be very honest, we're just lucky that an agent from the same company spotted us in a mini busking event around Venice Mall in Mckinley.

My stylist happily nodded. She even put a thumbs up. I looked at myself in the mirror and was satisfied with the results. Parang natural lang din ito at simple. The only upgrade was my hairstyle. It was an undercut and styled fashionably on the side.

"Thank you." I smiled.

I turned to Calhen, guitarist and the brainiac of the group, to ask for the script. Since this is a presscon, we're obliged to follow the script para wala masyadong problema. After all, we're just starting. Ang hirap naman kung maiissue agad kami. Kahit noon pa man, I was straining away from negative publicity. Ayoko ng sakit sa ulo.

"Calhen, can I ask for the script? Reviewhin ko muna and then kapag may time pa, laro muna ako ng ML." I playfully grinned.

Pinaabot sa isang staff yung paper at kinuha ko naman ito. I mouthed 'Thank you' and scanned the script. Most of the questions were about the song making process, next band activities and some personal not-so intrusive questions.

"The questions are moderated. So you don't have to be nervous about being asked about your cultural or political stance." Calhen informed us.

"Narinig mo yung, Hazen. Bawal aktibista." Westley commented that made everyone, except Hazen, laughed.

Hazen just rolled his eyes.

After finishing reading the script, I fished my personal phone from my pocket and opened ML. Maglalaro muna ako bago kunin ng staff yung mga phones namin.

The thing is before I got into the band, I was already starting my career as a professional gamer and streamer. Marami na din akong followers and subscribers but the catch was, no one saw 'blight04's face. They only knew me as 'blight04'.

So in other words, I have three identities - the pro gamer/streamer blight04, ordinary Brandon and Before Sunrise's lead vocalist Brandon. And so far, nababalance ko pa naman lahat.