How many prophecy's am I going to hear today?

The silence that seemed to loom over the camp could mean two things, both stating this is bad. Either this has never happened before or it is a really bad omen. I'm gonna go with both.

It seemed as if the group seemed to get over their shock as one collective unit and the voices of a whole generation of demigods shattered my eardrum. I flinched back slightly at the noise slightly and Jason looked at me questioningly. I gave a simple nod to let him know I was okay.

Leo, who had dragged me to sit with his siblings, tightened his grip on my waist that I just realized was there. Chiron tried to get their attention in vain and Rachel patiently waited for the chaos to end.

After that scene the redhead told them what happened at the canyon with detail. I shivered at the memory of falling into the water. Maybe it was just me but Leo seemed to get a little warmer. Then she went to explain our visions to the group and I shook my head at the memory.

"Jason, Medea," Rachel said. It's Dia. "Um ... do you remember your last names?"

I looked down trying to remember. I reached so hard into my brain wanting to know the answer so badly. Wanting to know anything.

"We'll just call you your first names, then," Rachel broke the awkward silence. "It's clear Hera herself has issued you a quest."

"I agree," Jason said with an emotionless face while I decided on a nod.

"You must save Hera to prevent a great evil," Rachel continued. "Some sort of king from rising. For reasons we don't yet understand, it must happen by the winter solstice, only four days from now."

"That's the council day of the gods," Annabeth said. "If the gods don't already know Hera's gone, they will definitely notice her absence by then. They'll probably break out fighting, accusing each other of taking her. That's what they usually do."

"Just what we need," I spoke up sarcastically. "A war between the gods will be a great way to spice up this prophecy."

"The winter solstice," Chiron directed the attention to him, "is also the time of greatest darkness. The gods gather that day, as mortals always have, because there is strength in numbers. The solstice is a day when evil magic is strong. Ancient magic, older than the gods. It is a day when things ... stir."

"Okay," Annabeth said, her glare scaring even me. "Thank you, Captain Sunshine. Whatever's going on, I agree with Rachel. Jason has been chosen to lead this quest, so—"

"Why haven't they been claimed?" somebody yelled from the Ares cabin. "If they are important—"

"They both have been claimed," Chiron announced. "Long ago. Jason, Dia, give them a demonstration."

Leo let go of me and I stood, making eye contact with Jason before he looked to Piper for help but I had a feeling of what I had to do. I slowly took the pendant of my dad's symbol off of the twine on my neck and it grew.

The gold formed and reflected light onto my face, causing me to slightly squint. When I looked to Jason he had a lance. That's odd, I could of swore he was fighting with a sword.

Shocked gasps echoed throughout the campfire as the group stared between the two of us. Me, an awkward mess. Jason, looking strangely poetic and patriotic.

"Wasn't that ..." Annabeth hesitated. "Isn't that the symbol of Poseidon?"

"I-" my mouth seemed to run dry, "-I think so."

"Is nobody going to bring up the fact that that was a sword?" Butch asked.

"Um, it came up tails, I think," Jason said. "Same coin, long-range weapon form."