"Well I think for this week, we should do the profile and have you do vocal and breathing exercises", Doyoung suggested with a smile, "and next week we can focus on filming and recording a video"

"That sounds good to me", Taeil said.

"and me", Miyoung added.

For a few hours, they worked on getting the k-pop profile done before having Miyoung do vocal and breathing exercises. For the profile, they went online and looked for a template which they just filled out. Although, it was fun because they got to know the girl better.

Stage Name: Lily

Birth Name: Yoo Miyoung

English Name: Lily Yoo

Position: Vocalist

Birthday: August 25, 2005

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Height: 160.02 cm (5'3″)

Weight: 45 kg

Blood Type: -

MBTI Type: -

Sub-Unit: -

Miyoung Facts:

– She was born in Toronto, Canada.

– Favorite Foods: cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies

– Hobbies: cooking, reading, baking

– Favorite Number: 5

– Favorite Season: winter

– Favorite Color: blue and yellow

– Specialty: cooking/baking

– Favorite Artists: Moon Taeil and Kim Doyoung

– Education: Seoul Public High School

– Favorite nickname: mini-moon, luna, lily flower

– Body secret: baby skin

– Likes: harry potter

– Dislikes: physical activities

– Motto: "be a bitch, or be the bitch"

– Favorite Songs: no longer- nct 127

– Miyoung says that the first thing she notices about people is their eyes.

-her two favorite male harry potter characters are James Potter and Fred Weasley.

-her two favorite female characters are Luna Lovegood and Professor McGonagall.

-she is a proud Ravenclaw.

-her favorite harry potter spell is "Avada Kedavra"

-is a big fan of astrology.

-cannot pronounce the word "world".

-loves baking cakes and pastries.

-can speak and understand Korean, English, and Vietnamese.

– Miyoung's ideal type: Someone cute and handsome. Brunette or ginger, and has to be respectful. Nice clothing style as well.

That was Yoo Miyoung's k-pop profile done by the ones and only Moon Taeil and Kim Doyoung. Sure, it was a little biased in some parts but they got it done. After finishing it, Taeil worked with Miyoung on some vocal and breathing exercises while Doyoung cooked dinner.

That's how it went for the next few days, Miyoung worked with either Doyoung and Taeil on vocal and breathing exercises, while the other did something else. Of course, they gave her breaks and warm tea to relax her throat. Being singers for quite some time, the two already had a lot of tips for vocalizing.