Admiration [1]

"Finally" I take a deep breath and slowly release it. I run my hand through my straight green hair and close my eyes. Exams are over and I passed with flying colors along with Tsukki and Y/n. I stretch my arms above my head and my back lets out a few satisfying pops.
     "Ew that sounded weird Yams" I heard an angelic voice say. I turned my head with a smile to the cute girl sitting in the desk next to me, resting her head on her proped up arm.
     "Oh yeah?" I question with a smirk, "Well I think you're weird".
     "Not as weird as Tsukki over there" she giggles and points at the person in the desk in front of me. I snorted.
     "You know I can hear you idiotic shorties" Tsukki grumbled, glancing up from his homework.
      "Hey! Im almost as tall as you!" I shoot back annoyed.
     "You two are so weird" I heard Y/n sigh. I look over at her in admiration. She was resting her arms on her desk with her head in them, closing her eyes. I smile.

'She's so cute'

     I look back at the little work on my desk and started to finish it. Lunch breaks were always like this. So blissful with my two best friends. Most people weren't in the classroom while lunch period commenced. Save for the few loners every few days.
     "Do you guys want to hang out at my place today?" Y/n questioned with her eyes still closed.
     Everyday we would hang out at one another's houses, alternating every few days. We usually go to finish homework, projects, or just to do nothing together. This has been happening between us three since 2nd year of junior high started.

  ......Junior high......

     It was second year of junior high when I met her.
Her beautiful h/c locks flowing in the wind as she stood up to a few of my bullies.

"Stop it!" I choked on my tears. My nose was poring out with blood and my body was littered with fresh bruises and deep cuts. Tsukki wasn't here to help me, to protect me.

"Or what? You'll tell your mommy? Go cry about it some more, loser" The leader smirked.

"Eww! Look at your face! It looks so weird. Why do you have those marks on your face? You look like a pizza, pizza-face!" A girl grimaced, pointing at my freckles.

One of the bullies laughed and grabbed a fist full of my hair and slammed my head against the schools outer walls.

Blood stained the concrete below me as I hear my nose crunch sickeningly.

                               I̴͍̫̠͋͋̾ t̴͍͚̒̓̕  h̴̦̫̦͑̀̐ u̴̦͖̺͋͌ r̸̟̫͛͊̚ ț̴̡̘͘͘͠ s̸͍̘͖͋̐͝

They laughed at me

                                 H̵̦̙͛͘͜͠ e̸̝̺͎̽̐ l̸̡͙͇͐̿͝ṕ̸͚͖͊̔͜   m̵̢̠̦͊͝͠ e̴̘͕̫̓͆

They punched me

                  I̵̡̧̧̢̧̤̱͎̙̞̬͚͗̂̋̍ ̷̧̗͇̣͎̪̼̟̮͙̲̓͗͐̀̒̅̋̽̓̃̚͜͝ͅ ̸̨̺̻̱̳̭̞̜̼̞̦̔͌̅̾c̴̡̨̘̱͇̣͙̺̳̎͛ ̸̺̮́͒̋̾̏͝a̵̲͐̔̾͌̏͛͊̿̓̌́̓̌͘͘͘n̵̩̠̳̠̻̱̼͆̈̐̃̐͋̐̊̃̍̚͜t̵̹̞̫̪̰̝̿̉͐̔̾̽͒̾̊͘͜͝͠ ̶̙͇̟̬̼̘̎̓ ̸͉̊͊d̷̦͔̣̼̣̆̀͑̒̎̆͋͑̄̍͗͑͗̄̽͝ ̴̡̝̜͖͈̲͍̜͎͚̘̻̜͇̥͈͛o̸̧̢͖͔̝͚̬͌̈́͆̄́͂͛̀͘͠͝͝͝ ̶̲̰́͝ ̵̛̫̙͕̘͖̜͖̪͍̪͎̙͈̙̙̝̂́̂̀̋̊̎̏̕̕̕ţ̸̩̬͙̞̞͎̻͗̍̽̂́̔̏̏̑̄̕͝͝h̸̢͚̳̯̻̦̠̲͔̳̀͗́̋͑̓͋̌̾̿͛͠ͅ ̴̢̢͍̣̺̄̿̇͌̕̚͝i̵̡̭̙̤̝̯̘͚̱͖͖̗̽̂͐́͛̽̎̇͌̏̎͒͘͝s̵̹̜̦̗̜̹͒̍ ̴̧̧̡͓̤̦̱̘̫̮̪͉͍̞̞̼̅͒̊̂͌̐̒a̶̧͍̬͔̝̝̥͚̭͑́̂̒̔͒̊͝ṅ̴̡̨̺̳͚̱̺͖͔̱͈̮̝̯̔̄ͅ ̸̫̣̮̬̤̒͌͛̏́̆̕͘y̴̲̦͍̙͚̩͍̩̫͕̮̯̅̍̓̓̃͐̏̌͘ ̴̧̡̱͖̭̫̲̑̉̈́͐̓̌̈́͝m̵̮̘͍̯͇̙͇̼̝̬̗̱̹̺̑̅̂̈̓̈́̂̈́̓̈̊͒̋͘͜ ̶͚͖̰͖̱͈̟̱̝͖͕̬̖̭̟̇ó̶̢̫̩̞̯̰̙̱̜̰̺̻̜̃r̷̩͈̳̓͐̒̽͊̃̓̄̎́̕ę̵̢̜̜̟̘͖̜̲̗̈̉

They insulted me

                 S̵̨̢̧̛͔̰̰̘̞̣̭̻͖̱͕͉͔̓͌̊̃̎̀̎̐͛̊́̈́͆̒̀̈́̔͗͑̕̕̚͘͝͝ ̴̡̬̱̝̳̖͔͖̝͕̳͓͙̩̬̜̞̠̯̼̒̎̎̌͆̍̃̐̏̈́̾͑̽̆̎̔̏͆͂̎̊͘͘̕͜͝͝ͅͅ ̴̜̫̤̗̅̒̀̑͐͠ ̶̡͉̦͎̤̾̾̈́͆͊̈̔͛̓̑̐̍̕͝S̷̠͙̤͈̣͍̹̲̟̭̯̯̠͔̖̘͔̹̱͔̱͉͓̲̑̇̓̌̀͌̃̂̊́̈̆̾ͅT̸̨̡̯̪̗̘̼͖̲̜̼̞̩̻̤̍͑̃̃̏̏͌̑͂̚͠Ó̷͚̩͖͋̈́̂͛͒̇͒̎̌̾̐̅̐̿̒̀͊̓͝͝͝ ̴̢̛͚̘͈̭̗̻̮̳̭́̉̋̍̈́̈́̄͐̔͛̓̀̇̇̋̎͊͋̓͘͜͠͠͝P̶̨̛̛͉̦̬̣͈͇̱̓̀̀̿̒̓̅͒͝P̵̰̥̦͉͉̱̖̺̙̳̬̥̝͓̏̈͐̿̎̒̔̀͜͝͝͝ ̸̨̡̧̧̡̺̫̦̤̥̱͍̝͈̬̯̪͚̱͙̖͙̜͔͖͚̈̋͊̊̏̿̉̅̒͋̊̈́̀͒͋́͑̿̃̆̕͠İ̵̧̮͙̖͓̪̖̺̅̐̊͐̔͛ ̷̡̧̛̼̰̳̜̖͎̰̥̻̘͙̘̖̫͇̮͓͎̀̃͒͌̋̓̂̈͗̃́͗̓͐̅̚͜͠T̵̡̛̜̞̬̤͖͖͍̬̓͋̅͊̔̀͂͛̍̈́̂̓̐̀͝T̶̡͚̻̮͕̫̝̙̜͙̾̆̀͊̋̋̓̀̍̾͐̏ ̸̨̹̱͈̪̩̝̇͋͒́̽̏́̕͜Ḩ̴̡̛͍̰̻̱̺̪̼̘̳͕͍̥̙̥͈̖̺͐̀͋͛̈́̈́̈͂̐̒̓̀ͅÛ̶̡̥͍̹͇͕͚͕̻͖̯̠̘̱̥̱͓̳̜̤̒̑̇͘ ̷͍̔͗̔̊̈́̎͌R̵͉̱̖͖͇̭̝̼͇͑͋̀͐͌̍̓̍́͒̿́͝R̸̝̲̱̝͔̯͇̆ ̶̨̢̧̠̖̳̦̠͎͉̟̙̥͕̝͖̗̜͓̪̯͓̱̘̝̥̑̿̿̈́̽̈́̏̑̀̈́͗̋͐̒͂́̄̚T̸̢̟̻̘̣͍̦̘̰̲͇̪̈̏̐͒̀̿̈́͂̈́̇͛̈̌͒̔̚͝ ̷̨̱̣̰̘͍̪̙̩̞̬̹̮̘̥̻͔̊̈́́̆̐͛̀̀̈́̄̓̿͂͌͗̚̕̚̚͝͝͝͝ͅS̵̨̭̥̎͛͒̓̒̔͋̏̄̀̆̉̇͌̊̀̉̈́́͋̊͊̕ͅ

"Stop!"  I heard a girls voice say.
"What are you doing? Stop it!" The voice yells again.

"Shit! Let's ditch guys." The leader of their gang left running with a tail between their legs.

"Oh my god are you okay?" The girl asks.

"N-no." I sniffle, wiping off the blood and tears on my face with my tattered sleeve.

"Here," She held out a hand to me "I'm, Y/n it's nice to meet you."

"I-I'm Yanaguchi T-Tadashi" I hiccup out, still sobbing from the pain all over my body. I reach for her hand and she helps me up, bringing my arm over her neck and holds my waist.

"I'm going to take you to the nurse okay?"

I nod slowly, sniffing between each nod.

As we arrived to the nurse's office I turn my head to look at her, "Thank you for what you're doing. It means a lot. Really".

"Are you kidding me?" She laughs and sits me down on one of the beds in the office. "You were being beat up, of course I had to do something!"

"O-oh I'm sorry." I look down in my lap.

"Hey....what year are you in anyway?" She asks.

"2nd year"

"Really?! Me too!" She exclaims.

"Do....." she pauses "Do you want to be friends Tadashi?"

I blush at the use of my first name, "O-of course!"

"I'm glad"

     "Yeah, we can chill at your house Y/n if Tsukki's good with it" I answer glancing up at Tsukki.

     "Sure. But bring snacks, I don't want to starve again." He sighs, fiddling with his pencil.

     "Oh shut up, that was a week ago when my mom forgot to go shopping because you raid all of our snacks" she snaps back, giggling.

     I smile

     I'm so happy with how close us three have gotten.

     I never would of thought I'd have friends like this until now.

     It's a nice feeling,

     Being wanted and accepted.