Dino then tried to denied their day offs as Akizuki walk to them. "Amano, could I have a word with you?"

Karin look at him confused until she knew what he was going to do.

Akizuki look down and think. "I don't mean to be rude..."

Miu started to panic, as if she knew he would scold her. "That's too much vacation time, huh?"

Suddenly, Akizuki let out a board and a maker. "I'm a fan! Could I get your autograph?!"

"This fanboy..."

======

Akizuki admire the signature as he blushed. "Still, I can't believe the head of the group is a female!"

Karin smiled to him. "Good for you, huh, Akizuki?"

"I-I guess females can be pretty deep, huh?"

"You're a female, too, Maika." Kaho deadpanned. "But won't it be tough writing and drawing while also working here?"

"I think I'll be alright as long as I use my time wisely. Besides..." Miu said as she hug Karin again. "I have an amazing writer here with me! And also, I want material stimulation."

"Material!"

"Stimulation?"

Miu got pump up and grab a hold of Karin's hands. "My second work was about yuri and yaoi! But the yaoi part I will leave it to Karin since she has lots of ideas for it."

"Y-you can count on it!"

Miu nodded as she let go. "Though, now I'm fired up about doing an orginal normal love story."

This made Dino jumped.

"Except there's not enough material."

"So by working, you'll be able to gather materials you can use?" Akizuki asked still gripping on the autograph.

"Yes! It seems offbeat things happen here every day, and more than anything..." Miu went to Maika and Kaho and hugged them. "I get to mingle with real high school girls."

As the high school girls look at her confused, the other adults were motivated out of the blue.

======

The girls except Karin went to the break room and had a chat while Maika was changing to her uniform.

"Maika." Kaho called. "You're not the newbie anymore! Same as Karin as well!"

"Well, again, I'm looking forward to working with you, senpai." Miu said as she bowed to Maika.

Maika jumped. "Senpai?! L-looking...forward to..." She stumbled her words until her face was red.

Miu observe her as Maika hissed. "What genre is she playing? Sadistic lovestruck? Erotic but aloof?"

As they were done, they step outside. Miu saw Karin helping Akizuki in the kitchen. She knew that Karin is also a waitress here so she didn't knew why was she in the kitchen. Suddenly, she saw the brunette was about to slip from the wet floor. Akizuki saved her just in time before she hit the floor.

"Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah...thanks."

"Be careful next time."

Miu watch them from the distance as she smirked. "Oh, looks like the yaoi lover Karin can also fall in love." A small notebook appeared on her hand as her glasses shine.

Karin felt a chill from the back of her neck. 'Why am I feeling like someone is watching me?'

======

Stile had finally open as customers begin to come in. Miu greeted them and serve most of them.

"Welcome. Please have a seat anywhere you like. I'll be right over."

"A sandwich, huh? Are there any vegetables you don't like? Let me know and I'll remove them."

"Oh, you've got crumbs all over you're mouth!"

Dino, Akizuki, Maika and Karin look at how Miu work at the counter. Akizuki and Karin nodded at her work as Maika shake in fear and amusement. "W-what kind of role is she playing?"

"A big sister."

Maika got hype up. 'She's so kind and considerate when interacting with the customers!' Her hands balled into her chest as she walked to a customer with a handkerchief. 'Me, too... If I do my best... I know I will!'

"Sir!" She called out as the customer look up from his phone. "There's ketchup..." Maika rub his cheek, really hard. "On you mouth. I'll wipe it for you." Maika kept wiping the ketchup really hard, until the customer realize what kind of handkerchief she's using.

"U-um... That's a kitchen cloth."

"Wahh!! I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Karin giggled to her work as Akizuki nodded. Dino gave a thumbs up as he sweat dropped.

Karin heard the door open to revealed two other customers. She quickly greet them in her role. "Hello, welcome. Please go and seat over there." She said as she pointed at the table where they can see the view of the outside.

"Would you like your usual?" It made the customers confused.

"Eh, Karin, you remembered us?!"

"I never knew you can remembered our faces!"

"An omelette for me as usual!"

"T-then I will have sandwich again! Hold the pickles, and add in tomatoes."

Karin had their order and went away without saying anything. As Akizuki gave her the order with her treat, she went to the customers. "Enjoy."

The customers gasped. "Wait...is this mushroom soup?"

The first customer tasted the soup. "Hm! It's delicious! Did you make it, Karin?!"

Karin blinked. "Eating only omelette and a sandwich is healthy, but since you two are here more often, I guess you two can try my recipe."

The customers had flowers around them. "Thank you so much!"

======

Edited : 14th June 2021
Final edit : 8th July 2022