7. Drag Race

Author's Note
Okay so for everyone who's never heard of it, RuPaul's Drag Race it is an emmy winning series which has basically been on forever. A cast of 14 talented drag queens compete for the coveted title of America's Next Drag Superstar and a cash prize of $100,000. To anyone who has heard of the series I'm not referring to any particular episode although I was inspired by the promotional picture for season 12 for obvious reasons.

____________

"I'm sorry dudes, the roads are all shut down and all flights are cancelled cause of the snow," Alfred apologized as he came into the living room to address the nations. "I guess you guys will just have to bunk here? I have enough bedrooms if two people share a bed."

Arthur sighed dramatically (not that he would admit it) before glancing around trying to think who would be the most suitable person for him to room with. America let the nations decide the rooming situation among themselves as he went to make sure all the rooms were clean and that a certain room was locked.

"Okay dudes the bedrooms are all pretty clean and I put in extra blankets and stuff. There's three, no wait, two bedrooms on the ground floor," Alfred corrected. " And there bedrooms upstairs, including the master. Keeks we're roomies right?"

"Hai." Japan agreed with a light blush on his cheeks, ignoring the curious glances from the other nations.

"Ve~ Luddy and I can take a bedroom on the ground floor?" Italy pleaded with wide eyes. "I want to make pasta for breakfast."

"I brought tomatoes." Romano added with a serious nod.

"Sure dudes." The American agreed as he guided them down a hallway and pointed out the two slightly ajar doors.

"The other door is um my study, so like don't go in, national secrets and all that," Alfred said nervously as he saw the older nations glance at a locked door. "See ya guys later."

Alfred returned to the group of other nations and led them upstairs to the other bedrooms.

"Didn't the burger bastard show us his study twenty fucking minutes ago? It's a different fucking room? New World countries are fucking weird." Romano grumbled as he threw his bag in a corner of the room and sat down on Spain's lap for a short make out session.

"Do I really have to room with the frog?" Arthur asked grumpily as Alfred led the tired group of nations down the hallway. "I don't want to room with the pervert."

France pouted as he held his hand to his chest, "Mon dieu, I am offended. I just wish to love you, all of you, from top to bottom."

"Well um maybe you can sleep on the coach?" Alfred offered hesitantly not fazed by France. "It's pretty comfy or I might have a air mattress somewhere from last time I went camping with Mattie."

Arthur continued whining a little about rooming with Francis even though everyone knew that they were totally in love.

"You're being really bitchy right now hunty, no tea, no shade," Alfred said with a roll of his eyes. "Just do your own laundry if you have sex on my clean sheets."

"American slang is so odd, just another way you disrepct the Queen's English." Arthur grumbled as he allowed Francis to pull him into an unclaimed bedroom.

The other couples slowly claimed other bedrooms and settled down for the night, exhausted after a long day of meetings.

"Cuddles?" America asked as he changed into his Superman pajamas and laid down on the bed.

"H-hai." Japan agreed as he crawled in next to the younger nation and cuddled into his side.

One by one, the nations fell into a deep sleep, cuddled with their significant orders and soothed by the sound of the gently falling snow. England still ended up spooning France and holding him close despite his half hearted protesting but he would never admit it. Ludwig was the first to wake up, unable to shake off his habit of waking up early to work out and found himself unable to return to sleep. He got up from the bed after making sure that Feliciano was sleeping soundly before wandering into the living room and turning on the television.