1. Sassy Gay Friend

Canada lay on the floor dead having committed suicide after he found out that Prussia cheated on him. This could have all been prevented if Canada has a sassy, gay friend.

Canada sat on his bed knife in hand looking at a picture of them portraying a happy couple with big smiles and loving eyes. The purple eyed nation broke down in a fresh for of tears and was about to stab the knife straight through his heart when his door slammed open.

"What, what, what are you doing?" America demanded. "Are you seriously about to kill yourself because of that dumb ass?"

Alfred perched his hand on his hip and flipped his scarf as he stared at his brother not believing what he was hearing. He grabbed the knife from his brother's hand and placed it on the table away from him.

"I love him Alfred," Matthew replied softly. "I can't live without him."

"Matthew please you've lived this long without him and you turned out fine," Alfred sassed. "Like he cheated on you but it's not the end of the world, it better be the end of your relationship but it's not the end of the world."

"We broke up yesterday," Matthew sniffed. "I broke up with him."

"Good for you," Alfred clapped. "Show that dumb Prussian who's boss. Now bro, tell me how you did it? Slapped him? Slammed a door in his face?"

"Both," Matthew said with a watery half smile. "He took me on a date cause I think he didn't know I knew he cheated on me."

"Yass bitch make sure you get that last free meal from that bastard. Now you can have one free meal on me bro," Alfred offered. "We can gossip about him over tea. I heard the nasty bitch he slept with had herpes."

"Really?" Matthew asked.

"Yes girl," Alfred replied before he grabbed his brother's hand and dragged him outside. "Have you burned his clothes get?"

"No." Matthew responded.

"Girl like what are you doing? Not even following proper breakup procedure," Alfred said with a roll of his eyes. "Where would you be without me?"

Alfred pursued his lips, returned to the room and grabbed everything that belonged to Prussia and put it in a large bag.

"Let's go burn this in the field outside under his window!" The American exclaimed peppily.

"Umm okay." Matthew agreed.

"Come on Matthew work with me here. Ugh I can't be the only one excited for break up revenge," Alfred said as he ran a hand through his flawless hair. "Be happy, be vindictive, be excited just anything but that droopy face right now. I literally can't with it."

Matthew let out a small smile to please his brother.

"Yay," Alfred cheered as he pulled his brother down the stairs. "Let's go do something hopefully not illegal."

Alfred continued pulling his brother ignoring his soft protests and brought him to a field outside. The blond American arranged the clothes in a semi neat pile, doused the clothes in oil and handed his brother a match box.

Matthew who had this point had gotten into the spirit of it grabbed the box eagerly and lit the match on fire. The Canadian nation through the match into the clothes encouraged by Alfred's praise and clapping.

"Yass bitch," Alfred squealed. "Let's go I'm buying you dinner just for that."

"But you were going to anyways." Matthew said.

"Don't worry about it bro," Alfred smiled. "I actually found Prussia's credit card, let's go to a really expensive restaurant."

"I know a good one a few blocks away." Matthew suggested.

"And bro like I don't know how you were about to ruin that fabulous outfit. Like that shirt is totally bringing out the color in your eyes and you look so hot right now," Alfred gushed. "Prussia is such a fool for cheating on you. I know you're good lucking cause I'm good looking an you should never ruin such beauty."

"Thanks," Matthew smiled as he pulled his brother into surprise hug. "I really needed someone like you in my life. A very sassy, very gay brother/ friend."

"Love you too!" Alfred exclaimed.

Author's Note

I honestly don't even know what this is but here. This is trash but hey at least I tried. I'm legit surprised I already wrote and published this. But hey I did my best so please don't give me too much hate. I watched a few YouTube videos then wrote this, so yeah. I'm going to turn off my WiFi cause I don't really wanna read the probable flames. Also everything else has only one vote so I don't know what to do next. Love you guys!😘😍