3. Neko

"TONY!" Alfred shouted as he stomped down the stairs and to his roommate"s lab. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?"

The doors slid open noiselessly courtesy of Alfred's A.I. and a fuming nation walked right into the room.

"Explain these now Tony!" Alfred demanded as he pointed to the furry cat ears and tail.

"Bitch fucking bitch." Tony explained.

"That doesn't just give you the right to experiment on me without my permission, especially with a world meeting tomorrow." Alfred retorted with narrowed eyes.

"Bitch bitch bitch." Tony replied.

"Of course I wouldn't have let you do it if you had given me the option." Alfred snarled showing off his sharpened teeth.

"Fucking bitch bitch." Tony countered.

"I don't care if it's for science you're not allowed to experiment on me with my permission." The blond neko snapped as his blond tail swayed agitatedly behind him.

During the argument Liberty had been taking pictures and recording his creator's animalistic behavior. The blond boy had a pair of cat ears a few shades darker than his own hair that lay flat onto his head in his anger. His sea blue eyes had developed cat slits and his two canine teeth had lengthened and sharpened enough to create some serious damage. American's usually short finger nails had lengthened slightly and he had sprouted a long tail right below his tailbone.

"Bastard." Tony replied.

"I mean they're dead Tony and dead people don't have a say in how their bodies are used," Alfred sighed already coming down from his short burst of anger. "But I guess you do have a point. Liberty could you please send one of the bots to put something in the toaster of my breakfast. Preferably something with fish, I'm craving it now thanks to Tony."

"Right away Sir." Liberty responded.

***

Alfred placed a beanie on his head and wrapped his tail around his waist doing his best to hide his newly acquired feline features. There wasn't much that he could do about his fangs or claws because they would grow back after being filed off and he hated contacts so his eyes also remained the same.

"Liberty what time is the meeting?" Alfred asked as he straightened his clothes.

"It is currently 10am Sir. If you leave now factoring in traffic, a stop for coffee and accidents you shall arrive at an estimated 5 minutes ahead of the meeting." Liberty added.

"Thanks Liberty that's why your the best, unlike Tony. Remind me who's coming to today's meeting again today," Alfred requested. "I really hope that Greece isn't there, he can always sense a cat."

"No Master Alfred," Liberty reassured. "Your parents, England and France, your brother, Matthew, your crush Japan as well as your friends Italy and Russia shall be there. China is also expected to make an appearance as well as Prussia, Southern Italy and possibly Spain. I have requested that Miss Alphonse have your usual lunch already prepared for you when go to lunch. Your boss also requested that you eliminate a local crime lord tomorrow night, I shall send the details to your phone."

"Tell Mr. President that I'll deal with the body," Alfred added as he walked down the stairs and to the front door. The adorable neko opened the front door and went to his car knowing that it would lock on its own.

***

"Hey Mattie," Alfred greeted as he hugged his older brother. "How ya doing bro?"

"I'm fine eh," Matthew replied as he returned the hug. "How are you?"