She's Back

**Alex's POV**

We were sprinting. Full out. No way was any of the group going to break character in front of Pan. Plus to add to the seriousness of the situation, we had only ten minutes tops to get to Lottie before Pan goes after us, well really me to be specific.

When he finds out that I am here, he will cause all sorts of Hell. Boy do I feel so lucky to be the person that Pan freaks out about whenever I enter the island. What did he do last time? Slaughter all the Indians and cry like a baby when I hit his time turner. That made me stop in my tracks.

Everyone behind me bumped right into me at my sudden stop of running.

"Alex? What's the matter?" Snow asked, looking into my face.

"Emma, what does Pan want with your son?" I asked turning to Emma. She gave me a puzzled look.

"His has the heart of the truest believer." Jack replied. My fear was true. That was what Pan wanted the whole time. All because of me.

"Oh crap." I muttered. I turned to the rest of them wondering whether or not I should just tell them what I knew. Finally I accepted the fact that it would only waste time and cause stupid amounts of drama.

"Let’s just get to Lottie. I am sure this would all make sense later." I replied. The rest of the group was giving me strange looks but I just rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Let’s go!" I called out and again we went sprinting to the cave.

**Pan's POV**

When I entered the cave I was not expecting to see what was there. Blood everywhere, Felix knocked out on the floor with his hands still tied together and the worst, the smell of dreamshade mixed with blood.

Who did this?

I walked over to Felix and with my knife; I cut the ropes from his hands.

"Felix! Wake up! Felix!" I called out to him, shaking him as I did so. No luck. I sighed and snapped my hands in front of his face. Immediately his eyelids started to move and open. When he opened his eyes the first noise that came out of his mouth was a loud grunt of pain.

"THAT BITC......" He stopped speaking right when his eyes focused to me.

"Pan! It was her ,she’s back!" Felix muttered nervously. His eyes were continuously looking around looking for the person in the shadows.

"What do you mean she? Who is she?" I asked quickly. Felix looked at me panicked.

"Come on Pan you know exactly who.. I can't tell you myself. I don't know what she did to me when I was knocked out but I can't... I can't think of her name for some strange reason..." Felix replied with a worried look. I looked at him annoyed for a moment but then looked down at him and noticed that he was hurt.