A Chat with Alex

***FAIR WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS SLIGHTLY DARK. I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO FREAK OUT ABOUT IT SO JUST KNOW I AM WARNING YOU! ***

**Alex POV** (Yes Finally)

"Jack come here. You're hurt and yes I can see it so stop trying to be a tough guy and just come over here." I demanded as I watched Jack try to carry some fire wood to the cave we were staying at. Once I spoke I saw Jack go slightly red and dropped the pieces of wood and walked over to me.

I gave him a look as he walked over to me looking mainly at the ground as he came to me.

"Hand." I stated as more of an order then a small question. He gave me his left arm and rolled up his jacket sleeve to show a large cut on his arm. The outer part of his skin was turning to dark ugly purple and I sighed, noticing immediately what it was.  I then looked up at him.

"You're an idiot, you know that right?" I stated more as a fact then a question. He shrugged.

"I thought you wanted me to suck up the pain and just keep going. That's at least what you said at camp." He said as an excuse. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, when you get a small cut down on earth but not when you got cut up here in fairyland from a blade coated with dreamshade!" I replied in a whisper. Jack's face paled slightly as I spoke.

Dreamshade? I thought it was just a small..."

"No Jack it's dreamshade. I'm positive, trust me I've seen enough idiot lost boys already with these types of cuts. They tend to die in three days at most." I saw Jacks eyes widen in fear and immediately inside me I annoyed myself for scaring him.

Idiot Alex! He is not used to this type of fear. Be kind for once!

I coughed, letting go of Jacks arm and then patted him on the back awkwardly.

"Don't worry, we will find answers with Buddy Boy in there and find a way to save you okay?" I asked trying to put a little bit more of a kinder feel to my voice. It seemed to work because Jack smiled slightly and nodded.

Just then I saw Hook walking out of the cave.

"He is up." He said to me and I nodded.

"I'd better go and speak to him. I will be able to find out whether or not he is lying." Emma spoke up, standing up once Hook spoke. I shook my head.

"No I am going in there. And only me." I replied looking at Emma with a look that said to end the conversation. Unfortunately she did not agree.

"Sorry Alex if you're in a rush to get your daughter but I am in the same situation trying to get my son back and to say the truth, I came here first so I deserve to go in." She replied.

I looked at her for a moment and saw with satisfaction that she was no sissy. In fact if she was not acting like such a block head at the moment I might actually enjoy her company. But unfortunately I had other plans.