International playboy (NSFW/JK/Cont.)

You laid on the bed, still holding one of Jungkook's hands. He was looking at your body, you smiled to yourself as you appreciated the curious look on his face. You tugged his hand - come on, just straddle me - you said calmly. He looked more focused now, he climbed on you and you stroked his muscular thighs lovingly. He stiffened a little, but there was determination in his face. You smirked "there, that's my Kookie" you thought.

You reached out to your night-table and took out a condom from your drawer, you gave it to him and he sat down to your side to open it, he took it out and looked lost. You giggled and you turned on your side - take off your pants, I'll show you - his eyes darted at you and back at the silicone piece. He scooted to the opposite side of the bed and slowly took off his bottoms, you glanced over at his back and down. You pursed your lips and waited for him to turn around.

You showed him and pumped a couple of times so it'd be in place. He shuffled and squeaked at the touch, his face flushed. You found it cute, but he found it arousing, he liked being with someone that could teach him things, he hadn't thought about this exactly though. You weren't much older, but you also weren't a sheltered trainee and then idol since you were 15. You hadn't lived to work as he had. You had the street smarts he lacked, if he could call them that.

You hugged him from behind, your propped up legs to his sides, pressing your warm body against his back. You reached out to help him with both your hands, you weren't expecting him to place his hands over yours as you worked. You kissed his shoulder. He groaned trying to repress any embarrassing moans, which occasionally slipped between his lips in the form of whimpering. You grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it off him.

You ran your hand across the muscles of his back, now you could feel his soft skin and not just the warmth of your bodies. You rolled around to the center of the bed and looked over at Jungkook, who was slightly turning the opposite way, a little self-conscious. You raised your hand and motioned with your index finger so he'd come closer. You wriggled out of your underwear in anticipation.

He swiftly threw his leg over your body and was back on top of you, you ran your hands up and down his arms encouragingly. You're doing good - you reassured him. He looked in between his legs trying to figure out how to follow through. You chuckled and helped him once more - you know you can tell with your hand - you hinted at what he was familiar with and he figured your anatomy.

He slowly made his way inside of you and you both felt every inch of yourselves brushing against one another. He groaned and let out a high-pitched moan when he hit your spot, he looked away embarrassed. You brought his eyes back putting your hand on his cheek - that was cute - you said as his vocals shone in a different light. He looked at you with an involuntary pout on his face, rather offended and still embarrassed. Mm, that turned me on - you rephrased your thoughts and tried a lush tone, caressing his jaw and looking lustfully into his eyes.

He smirked and leaned in to kiss you as he started to increase the pace. You both moaned into each other's mouths but barely broke apart. Your legs wrapped around his back and he thought to pull you up and push you against the headboard. Ah, yes, this is a better angle - you shared your thoughts, keeping up with the encouragement. He held your hips eagerly, his left thumb circling the tattoo on your thigh from time to time.

You felt him throbbing and you whispered into his ear, trying to tell him that it's okay to relax. Your ran your nails through his back as he rode his moment and you came yourself as it was already too tight for you. You winced into his ear as you endured the tinge of pain, just a couple of tears building up on your eyes. Your eyes were closed shut, you felt Jungkook's hand touching your cheek as he noticed a single tear run down - did I do something? - you opened your eyes and looked at him, giggling through the discomfort - no, no, don't worry - you held his face and  kissed his nose. Laying your forehead against his, he smiled brightly, his nose scrunching and the lines from his eyes showing up. You smiled back instantly, it was always contagious.

He laid on his side next to you playing with your collarbones and the straps of your bra - Oh, I never took it off - his eyes widened as if he wasn't completely bare himself. You chuckled without even having to look at him to notice his doe eyes out of the side of the corner of your eye. You took it off, throwing it away and he snuggled closer to your chest, his face was flushed, but he wasn't shy. You both giggled and he looked up at you to check it was okay. You smiled and brushed the hair off his face, kissing his scrunched nose once more. Is it okay if I tell you you are adorable now? - you asked not wanting to make him insecure - I might let that slide, this one time. He chuckled as he teased you.

I don't think I'm hungry anymore - you said teasingly looking into his eyes and biting your lips sensually - now that you mention it, I'm starving. He jumped over you, blanket wrapped around his waist. I got you chocolate, we can share some - he said as he ran out of the room. You laughed and shook your head as he talked to you from the distance. Who said I was sharing? - you yelled at him in between giggles. Maybe forget I said it was yours - he yelled as you heard him running back. He pounced back on the bed showing off the chocolate bar excitedly.

 He pounced back on the bed showing off the chocolate bar excitedly

-

Another unpopular opinion in the fan fiction world, Jungkook is not secretly a playboy. My stories are not settled at any specific time, at some point this had to happen for him.