Your secret's out (JK)

It wasn't long before the members noticed something was off with Jungkook. He was very obvious when he lied, so as soon as they questioned him and he matter of factly said nothing was up, they knew there was definitely something. With some prodding they made him confess about his secret girlfriend. Thankfully, no one was upset about it, in fact they were very happy and Jungkook was grateful for that. He was afraid he'd be forced to leave you by the situation, not necessarily by the band, but everyone's careers and the risks of the media finding out about the relationship.

Now that they knew, Jungkook felt that he had to introduce you to his hyungs to hopefully get their full approval. As the maknae of the band, he cared a great deal about their opinion, even if he didn't necessarily need anyone's permission to be with who he wanted to be with.

After explaining what happened, he invited you to come over to the studios during dance practice hours so you could meet the band. With all the people coming in and out during the day, you'd not stand out, so it was safer than dropping by the apartment.

You messaged Jungkook once you were at the front desk and he came looking for you. He excused himself and ran downstairs, leaving the guys puzzled about his sudden need to go in the middle of the song. He got off on the ground floor and looked around. When he met eyes with you, he smiled widely. He was nervous, but also excited that he didn't have to hide anything anymore. You walked up to him and kissed his cheek, some of the staff walked by and greeted you warmly. Jungkook flashed a smile at them and bowed his head slightly in approval.

This was more unnerving than you thought, meeting his hyungs was a big deal, but then everyone around you seemed to be in on what was going on. It made sense that everyone was informed, you thought, but that didn't make it any less stressful. Jungkook saw you were looking around anxiously and he tried to comfort you. He held your hands and you turned around to look at him.

They are going to love you - he said confidently and gave you his biggest smile, his nose scrunching in that cute way you loved, the lines by his eyes accompanying the smile expressed by his entire face. You couldn't help but smile as he walked backwards into the elevator that had just come, pulling you in with him. When the door closed, he eagerly pulled you into a kiss, letting go of your hands to cup your face needily.

The door opened and he speed-walked impatiently to where they were practising, holding your hand tightly as you surfed the corridors. He placed himself in front of the door, only his hand out of the door frame. He cleared his throat and everyone turned to look at him - there you are, where did you run off to? - Yoongi asked somewhat annoyed. Jungkook smiled nervously as you tugged onto his arm, he looked at you quickly - they don't know I'm coming? - you moved your lips without producing a sound. His eyes darted back and forth from you to the guys and Tae took a step forward - Jungkook-ah... - he crossed his arms, not being fooled for a minute.

Jungkook pulled you right into the frame without a warning and grimaced at the boys, who stood there speechless. There was a mix of gaping mouths, wide eyes and surprised looks. Your hand shook in his and he squeezed it lovingly. Hoseok dropped the hand that was covering his face to let the smile he was hiding show. He walked up to you two squealing in excitement - Hello, I'm Hoseok, it's so nice to meet the person's whose been messing with our Jungkookie's head - he extended his hand as Jungkook glared at him for his choice of words.

You took a step inside the room, without letting go of Kook's hand and shook Hobi's hand happily hoping he'd ignore how sweaty it was. He turned around to look at the rest of the guys and when you looked up at Jungkook, his insecurity was starting to show. His big doe eyes were fixed on the rest, awaiting a reaction from the silent room.

Namjoon smiled and introduced himself - Jungkook has told me a lot about you - you pointed out as you shook his hand. Your boyfriend blushed as the leader side-eyed him with a tiny smirk. Jin followed introducing himself as the eldest. Our maknae is all grown up, so this is who he talks about when he's deeply asleep - he chuckled as Jungkook punched his arm embarrassed that his secrets were being revealed one after another mercilessly.

You looked at Jungkook as he brought his other hand to hold onto his arm covering himself as if trying to hide his exposed feelings. You smiled a tiny smile at him that wasn't missed by Tae who finally talked - how cute are you two? - he said as he placed his hands on his face, squeezing his cheeks and laughing when Kook gave him a death stare as his nostrils flared. Jimin elbowed Taehyung in the ribs and walked up to you - ow, hey! - he let out as he held his side in pain. You could stop giving him such a hard time, we are never going to see him again at this rate - he laughed as he extended his hand to you.

Jungkook squeezed Jimin's shoulder grateful that at least one of his hyungs was not out to ridicule him. They smiled at each other as you watched their familiarity adoringly, you could tell they were all more than happy to see you...except for Yoongi, he was still looking at you with one of his eyebrows raised, the rest of his face expressionless.

Before you knew it, your boyfriend was leading you to the middle of the room where he was standing. You gulped and tripped on your feet just when you were reaching Yoongi, Jungkook caught you by your waist before you could fall and helped you up. You both turned to Yoongi terrified, your bodies pressing against each other. Jungkook, squeezed his arms around you shakily.

Good, you'd better be scared of me - he said unfazed as he offered his hand for you to take it. He burst out laughing when your face and Jungkook's dropped. Oh, please! Did you even tell her about me? - Yoongi whined as you both missed his humor. Of course, he has - you chuckled nervously as you shook his hand, his grip warm but firm. Kook sighed and relaxed his whole body. You could feel his heart pumping fast against his chest on your back.

Jimin came back with a chair for you to sit and watch while they practised. Oh, thank you, Jimin-ssi - you said bowing your head slightly. Just call me Jimin, it's okay - he said smiling as he put the chair down. Jungkook unwrapped his arms from around your waist and walked you to the other side of the room, you sat down and before letting your hand go, he leaned in to kiss your forehead. Tae smirked and hurried to slap Jungkook's butt, making him lose his balance. Your lips ending up against each other's accidentally, his body crashing against yours.

Face bright red, Jungkook scrambled to his feet and turned around to Taehyung, who was laughing. His face in a big box smile, not an ounce of regret on his face. As soon as he saw he was in trouble he started running around the room, dodging Kook's arms as he tried to get a hold of him. You giggled at the sight, not even having time to be embarrassed at the public display that your boyfriend was clearly not aiming for. You caught Hoseok smiling at you, he winked when you looked over. You didn't feel awkward at all, they were like a big, loving family.

 You didn't feel awkward at all, they were like a big, loving family

-