World tour (YG)

After much insistence, you managed to convince your boyfriend to let you go on tour with him. Last time he was away for 8 months, you really struggled with long distance and the thought of him leaving again made you panic. Yoongi was mostly worried about the possibility of being seen and how little time he'd have for you, it's not that he would not be happy if you tagged along. He set a few rules for his own peace of mind:

- I have a few conditions though - he said seriously.

- Anything, jagi - you grinned now that he had finally agreed.

He chuckled at the sight and continued - you have to stay with the staff in public - he said.

- Don't touch me in public - you knew he didn't like that on daily basis so you just nodded.

- Don't come looking for me where people will expect me to be - he said trying to think of all possible scenarios in his head.

- Don't go anywhere without the staff - you chuckled, this was him taking care of you rather than himself or the band.

- That's all, I guess. And a warning, I will be busy and tired, don't get mad at me. I don't want to hear it - he finished bluntly.

You nodded eagerly - deal! Where do I sign? - you said playfully extending your hand out to seal the deal. He grinned amused - yeah, no, I'm not doing that - he said brushing off your hand and laughing softly. He got up and kissed your temple. You lunged yourself at him excited and hugged him. He held you tightly, placing his chin on top of your head and smiling. You'd never know how his heart melted at how adorable you could be.

The day of the flight to the first stop came and you were beyond pumped for it. Some of the staff dropped by your house and picked you up to go to the airport, you'd go separately as you had agreed. Once you had gone through the security gates, you went into the duty free shop, a woman following you closely as Yoongi had instructed her during a meeting. You didn't know, but he wanted to make sure you were happy and safe so he arranged everything for you.

Yoongi caught a glimpse of you as he looked at the electronics, you hadn't seen each other yet. You were holding a fluffy stuffed animal and happily saying something to the lady that was accompanying you, a big smile was plastered to your face. He looked at you for a bit, smiling to himself. You turned around and his heart jumped when your eyes met. Your smile was somehow bigger and brighter. He blushed slightly at the intensity of the feelings that you provoked.

You turned back to the lady, knowing you had to stay away from him for now. This was going to be harder than he anticipated, he thought as you looked away. You were going to be so close, but you couldn't really be close. He inhaled deeply and turned around, picking a pair of earphones and heading to the register.

He stopped in his tracks for a second, he turned around and you weren't there anymore. He trotted back to where the stuffed animals were and picked up the one you had been holding. He smiled proudly at his idea, then paid for his things and went to the gate where the band was waiting. The guys and managers boarded their private jet first.

The lady pulled you by your arm to quickly join a small group of people, in front of the same gate. Where is everyone else? - you asked confused. They are taking a commercial flight - she said smiling. And what about us? - you blinked at her. We'll go on the private jet as essential staff - she revealed, she had promised Yoongi to keep it as a surprise for you until the last minute.

You squealed excited and covered your mouth at the realization that you were being too loud and bringing attention to you, people stared for a second and then went back to their business. The lady repressed a laugh, she could tell why Yoongi cared about you so much. He was a quiet man, but he was very thoughtful and caring.

You boarded the jet and the lady took your suitcase and handbag to put them away in the compartment. You made your way to the back of the plane and met eyes with Yoongi, it was safe to approach him now. You ran up to him excitedly and threw your hands around his neck, pressing your cheek to his chest. He froze in place, Jimin and Hobi giggled at the sight and he glared at them for staring.

Yoongi put his hands on your shoulders and pulled back, you looked at him confused. His gaze was soft, but his face was flushed. Oh...I'm sorry - you mumbled and he took your hand holding it firmly, intertwining his fingers with yours. He pulled you away and walked to his seat and you sat next to him. Do you want something to drink? - he offered as he picked his glass of whisky, took a sip and looked attentively at you. No, I'm fine, thanks - you said trying not to feel bad about him pulling away.

You squeezed his hand which was still wrapped around yours and he turned to you. Don't tell me you're going to cry - he said, his face dropping. No, no, I'm not - you said as you waved your hand, you weren't sure why you were so emotional today. I thought it was okay to hug you, just a hug - you said in a low, guilty voice. It's fine - he mumbled. You looked at him who was now looking out the window as the plane was starting to tax. You pouted, you had promised you wouldn't give him a hard time, he said no PDA, this was nothing new.

You brought your hands to your lap and started playing with his fingers. He glanced over at you and saw your face, he cleared his throat - I mean, it's okay, you can hug me in front of the members - he elaborated on his previous answer. You looked up at him surprised, your eyes sparkling. His lip twitched as he tried not to laugh at how dramatic you were being today.

You held onto his arm and laid on his shoulder happily, closing your eyes with a smile on your face. He smiled at your face amused. Sometimes it was worth stepping out of his comfort zone for you, but that's as much as he was pushing it. He reached under his seat carefully and pulled up the free shop bag. I got you something - he said and your eyes shot open, you looked at him curiously. He pulled a fluffy black cat from the bag and handed it to you - I saw you were looking at it - he admitted feeling a little uncomfortable, that meant he was staring.

Aww, I was! Thank you, jagi - you cuddled up close to him. He laid his head on yours, looking at your arms hugging the plush tightly before closing his eyes with a small smile. He needed to try and get some sleep during the flight as the jet lag always affected him really badly. Soon enough you had both fallen asleep, your heads hanging forward slightly. Namjoon walked past your seats which were further at the back. Yoongi wasn't sitting with the members as he usually did. He saw you two and smiled to himself, he never thought he'd see this side of his hyung.

 He saw you two and smiled to himself, he never thought he'd see this side of his hyung

-

To be continued...