Is it love? (reaction/HS/TH/JM/NJ)

Hoseok

Hobi had invited you out for an ice cream, he was excited to show you his favorite parlor, you had a sweet tooth so he figured you'd both enjoy it. The shop was colorful and had a variety of interesting and original flavors, Hobi peeked at you while you read all the flavors on the wall with a sparkle in your eye and your mouth shaped like an "o". He smiled widely and couldn't help himself, kissing your cheek not to make you lose focus. Why are you so cute? - he cooed. Without taking your eyes off the list, you shoved his arm, slightly blushing. What? - he laughed.

You were not good at taking compliments, despite Hobi's need to shower you with them. He was nervous all of a sudden, how would you take it when he confessed he'd fallen in love with you? Would you be extremely uncomfortable? Did you even feel that way about him? He was rather overbearing with his affection and for a brief moment he questioned if he was more into you than you were into him. He gulped with a panicked look, his eyes fixated on the glass case in front of him, not necessarily looking at it. Hobi? - you tried to make him come back to you.

He raised his eyes and looked at you with his lips pressed together in a smile, pretending nothing happened. Your ice cream - you said looking at the man holding your cones over the counter - oh - he laughed embarrassed and took them, handing over yours. You took it looking at it with the wonder of a child. Hobi smiled to himself, resisting the urge to make a comment about the look on your face.

You sat down and he figured there was not gonna be a right time to talk about his feelings so when he caught your eyes, he braved the uncertainty. I love you, jagi - he said rather timidly with an unlikely small smile, he grimaced and shied away. You were amused by the look on his face, it looked like he was expecting you to beat him up. You tried to lighten the mood.

You giggled and smiled brightly poking his lips with your ice cream - I love you too, Hobi - you said sweetly as he flinched and ended up with his nose and mouth covered in ice cream. Oh no, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that - you couldn't contain your laugh as you reached out with your hand to touch his face. Between the shock and your words, he needed a second to process what you had said. He finally reacted laughing relieved, a sincere smile adorning his face, reflecting the feeling that felt like it was going to make his heart burst.

You simultaneously leaned in to kiss each other over the table - mm, strawberries and cream - you said licking your lips. Your nose had a tiny bit of ice cream on it. Hobi was still leaning in, now with his arms crossed over the table, looking at you closely, smiling amused. Too cute? - you guessed, he nodded and booped your nose giggling.

 Too cute? - you guessed, he nodded and booped your nose giggling

Taehyung

You were watching a movie in his dorm, you were holding Tae's arm and laying on his shoulder snuggling up to him happily. He would make a comment once in a while, pointing something out that caught his attention. Either about the plot or the way it was filmed.